NWN2 Alventyr Adventures - a NWN2 role-play project

Neverwinter Nights 2

Elrahc

Traveler
Hello,

My wife and I run a project called Alventyr Adventures which is a role-play persistent world for Neverwinter Nights 2. We just had our first-born (baby girl, awesomely cute) and I'm kind of stuck driving the rig alone for now. I need some help to bring this project to fruition and I was hoping that maybe someone here might like to lend a hand.

Please visit our website for a brief introduction or to learn more details from our library. We're currently working on our custom map that we are implementing in-game. Mainly we need another builder, preferably with experience in the Aurora Toolset, and another scripter (programmer).

Feel free to use the information I've provided here in my profile to contact me (MSN, e-mail, website) if you are interested or just have some questions.

I look forward to explaining more about Alventyr to you!

~Elrahc

Thank you, I appreciate it. I would highly recommend trying the multi-player aspect of NWN2 though, especially when the new auto-downloader will be implemented in January. It will make connecting to an online module smoother than ever, allowing you to download what is needed of hak paks automatically whilst you create your character for that server. :)

~Elrahc

Back
Top Bottom