Precursors - Russian Release Date

How come Russia and Germany get all the good games first? ;)

:lol:

I don't know whether I'll buy Precursors at all - I just don't know enough about it.

Right now I'm satisfied with King's Bounty ... ;)

Oh, thanks Guhndahb and guenthar for the updates. :)

If either of you notice info about White Gold translation, maybe you could send Dhuruin a mail or post in the forums. Yet, if it's not for sale, sort of puts a damper on things.

Worth playing on modern hardware. It's not going to get better :) Tip, get yourself a helicopter when you can :)

Er, that's Boiling Point.

Thanks guenthar, that's great news. Things looked so bad back then for White Gold in English that I just gave up on it (and stopped anticipating Precursors as well as I didn't want to get "let down" again).

Just for an alternative take from Skavenhorde: I really liked BP. But I'm good at making up my own narratives in my head so I tend to be a little less critical of weak storytelling in sandbox games. As for bugs, with the last patch, as long as I turned down graphics settings, I found it quite stable. I don't think it's so much an issue with ones rig not being powerful enough. I just think some of their high-end graphics settings are bugged.

Back
Top Bottom