Divinity 2 - Price Drop

The divinity games always tried to be a hybrid between action & exploration.

To me, Divinity kinda fails in the graphics department. You really can't zoom in close to anything. You never see your character from very close at all and most armor and weapon pics are duplicated. You might have 10 different weapon shapes with a few variations in color. That really doesn't cut it for a game that retailed for $50. Even $40 is a reach so the price drop is good. This game is not an AAA title and is just slightly better than many shareware titles, as far as graphics go. With such a long development time, I expected better. I'm not sure that this will sell well enough to keep them solvent either. I hope so.

My only concern is that Divinity 3 can't be played with older hardware ... At least it doesn't look as nice as Drakensang does to me on the same PC.
Because I must turn the details down in order to be able to play Divinity 2 ...
That's why I just uninstalled it. Maybe I'll try it again on my next PC ... ;)

The game is pretty fun outside of the graphics. I think I'm a couple levels lower than I need to be in my current area.
I'm level 11 and trying to do a place named Maxos Temple. The creatures here are 1-3 levels higher than me, though I'm racking up high xp because of the difference. Some of the fights inside are brutal though :D I still have a bunch of quest in Broken Valley. Should I finish these before doing the 2nd half of Maxos?

The game is pretty fun outside of the graphics. I think I'm a couple levels lower than I need to be in my current area.
I'm level 11 and trying to do a place named Maxos Temple. The creatures here are 1-3 levels higher than me, though I'm racking up high xp because of the difference. Some of the fights inside are brutal though :D I still have a bunch of quest in Broken Valley. Should I finish these before doing the 2nd half of Maxos?

If I remember correctly you should finish them first. I'm not sure though. The game will warn you when you are approaching a "no-way-back-from-here" fight, so don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom