Witcher Patch/cheat to change difficulty ?

The Witcher

RivianWitch

Keeper of the Watch
Hey, guys, does anyone know of some way to change difficulty in-game? I did my first playthrough on medium, and want to do the second one on hard, but am too lazy to go through that whole tutorial and rubbish again, just to get a harder difficulty for the game proper... :p

I apologize if there is an answer to this hidden somewhere here in TW, I did glance through but didn't see anything.

*sigh*
Hmm, I seem to remember one couldn't save in the prologue, but while I was waiting for a reply here, I played through some of it, and found one could, in fact save.
Ah, well. I'll keep this as a little background replay for variety while I fiddle with DA: Awakening and see if Alpha Protocol is really as bad as they say it is. :p

The gaming world seems pretty quiet at the moment, or have I been stuck with my nose in books for too long?
Well, I got some vacation now, so time to catch up! XD

Hey, guys, does anyone know of some way to change difficulty in-game? I did my first playthrough on medium, and want to do the second one on hard, but am too lazy to go through that whole tutorial and rubbish again, just to get a harder difficulty for the game proper… :p

I apologize if there is an answer to this hidden somewhere here in TW, I did glance through but didn't see anything.

There's a mod made by Flash changing difficulty in-game.
Link :
difficulty potions

Hey, cool stuff! Thanks so much, fantasta. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom