Posting on the game's official forums

Please. Behave.

Well, is this thread locked or not?

It might be more 'helpful' if you just tried to egage people in conversation rather than just bully the crap out of people :)

YOU behave :)

Well, is this thread locked or not?

It might be more 'helpful' if you just tried to egage people in conversation rather than just bully the crap out of people :)

YOU behave :)

Who said it was locked? He just said behave. Are you that eager to look for a reason to exit this conversation that you are grasping at straws? Stay a while.

I believe Jaz is a she ;)

That would explain "Please behave" rather than "STFU Kids!". haha.
I had no idea, the profile pic is a big guy with a scar.

Who said it was locked? He just said behave. Are you that eager to look for a reason to exit this conversation that you are grasping at straws? Stay a while.
Yep the thread is not locked it was just a friendly warning.
That would explain "Please behave" rather than "STFU Kids!". haha.

That's more my style when I get tired of complaining in threads, and bad posters.:)

Anyway just add people to the ignore option as I do. Some posters are just not worth it to respond to. That's all I have to say on this thread.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, the only people misbehaving are the peole posting off topic requests asking people to behave. No-one other than yourself has a clue to what or whom you are referring.

It would be helpful if the posts actually contained something conversational.

I have no idea how 'please behave' can be considered conversational behaviour
I

Remember when I said your posts come across as hostile? This is a perfect example. You are like a dog with a bone and want to make your point by growling. To function as a proficient adult, you will eventually have to drop that behavior.
There are ways to communicate that don't' come across as accusatory or childishly aggressive.

Remember when I said your posts just spend the whole time attempting character assassination via your own made up interpretation of my posts? This is a perfect example. You are like a troll with a victim and want to make your point by pure hypoerbole. To function as a human being, you will eventually have to drop that behavior.
There are ways to communicate that don't' come across as blatantly baiting.

I don't think the warning was direct at just you by any means.

Back
Top Bottom