Dragon Age 2 - Forum Tidbits

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Archmage Siler sends in a couple of tidbits from the Dragon Age 2 forums. First, Mike Laidlaw suggests we'll get a helmet toggle:
First off, I promise nothing. Anything can happen between here and March....

...but it looks very likely that you will be able to hide your helmet while still enjoying the statistical protection it offers in DA II.

I know this particular feature was something a few people held near and dear to their hearts, so there you go. Breaking news straight to the forum. Not something I do often, but hey, it's late, I'm tired, have a cookie.

And you know the best part? I'm willing to bet there's a sizeable number of people who will see the new helmets (for all classes) and not bother turning them off at all, because they are wicked.

Happy Monday, folks.
...and one user asks an excellent question about the lack of proper gameplay footage - especially for the PC - and Laidlaw responds in a series of posts that suggest footage isn't far away, including the PC version, and almost certainly before the Signature Edition preorder deadline in January.
I think I'll throw in the latest Facebook Friday dev profile here: Principal Lead Technical Artist, Jeff Vanelle.
More information.

That's good news for people using hair mods.

Now I'm going to have a cookie, as directed!

Back
Top Bottom