NWN2 - Review @ Driver Heaven

Kalia

Watchdog
Gaming Heaven (subsidiary of Driver Heaven) has posted a review of NWN 2. They have awarded it with their Driver Heaven Editor's Choice Award and scored the game 84/100.

If I was rating the game based on its potential I would have given it 90/100 or even more. This however is a review of the game as it is, so the score of 84/100 is more than fair. If you intend to play with your friends or are willing to wait for the community modules to come out add another 5 points to the score.
Further, the editor said:
I realize that even now a lot of you still don't know if you should get this game or not. If you are willing to look past the issues mentioned in the review you will grow to love the game as much as I do. On the other hand, if you can't stand unpolished products you should veer away from NWN2 at least for the time being. In a few months the game will most likely be patched up and the issues will be gone, but right now that is not the case. And for the fans of the original: get this game, but expect a few unwelcome changes here and there.
More information.

I really like the trend (?) of reviewers using the method of judging a game on current and what it could be.
I am not sure of the perfect solution, its at least a small step towords holding Pubs accuontable for there decisions.

Good review. :)

Back
Top Bottom