Risen Test of the Masters

Turbo

Traveler
Upon finishing all of the masters tests, I am unable to complete the quest with Ignatius.. Doing some searching online I found this to be bugged if you talk to Ignatius about another of the masters before speaking with him..

It took me about 6 hours to get to this point, and the suggestion is to load an earlier game and do it the "right way". I dont feel like starting again (at this point), and if there is anything someone knows to fix this, through the console or something would be greatly appreciated...Dont really want to have to do all of that again.

Perhaps a patch is in the works?

What is the bug? What is the sequence of events that you did?

The bug is that if you talk to Master Ignatius about completing Master Palis's test, before you talk to master Palis (guy at the front door) about his test, the quest will apparently bug out. The game lets you confirm a completed portion of the test before you actually do the test. So upon completing all of the other masters tests, Ignatuis just sits there and wont initiate the chat..

Leaving me to either start another game, or run around and hope the Don will take me in. Even though to get to the point where I was, I ran around Harbour Town to get the commendation to become a mage… Reeeaaally irritating..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom