Witcher 2 The Witcher 2 only support 16:9 resolutions

The Witcher 2
Really? As I understand their communication they've been working on the console port(s) for a long time. The ports are only a couple of months behind. This sounds to me as though it's pretty damn certain that console version(s) will come out.
The times for such big games on a single platform are over. Conversion(s) will come.

They have said exactly the opposite you know... that work on any console version will not begin until the PC version is done.

They could be lying, but that is what they have clearly said.

I just looked it up. Official word is that they've been working on the two console versions for a long time. The game is already playable on both. Release will be at the earliest 3-4 months after the PC.
Considering the amount of QA necessary for a console release of such a complex game, the conversions should be way beyond the point of no return.

Really? As I understand their communication they've been working on the console port(s) for a long time. The ports are only a couple of months behind.

Not according to an interview they did with eurogamer a few days back. They said they won't begin the witcher 2 for consoles until it ships for pc. But that it is definitely coming for consoles.

So do you believe a marketing drone or the company founder? I bet Michal Kicinski knows on what they're working, and he said the stuff I posted, pretty much at the same time of the interview.
And making a complete port within 3-4 months (the target release date after the PC version) is impossible.
The Eurogamer.net interview also confirms the ports are in development, btw. It's hidden in the text.

Maybe the point is that CDP is telling different stories to Polish and English press ?!

The whole thing smells of marketing BS.

So do you believe a marketing drone or the company founder? I bet Michal Kicinski knows on what they're working, and he said the stuff I posted, pretty much at the same time of the interview.
And making a complete port within 3-4 months (the target release date after the PC version) is impossible.
The Eurogamer.net interview also confirms the ports are in development, btw. It's hidden in the text.

Maybe the point is that CDP is telling different stories to Polish and English press ?!

Sounds like conflicting stories which is disconcerting. I won't play the console version anyway.

You should link to what you "looked up." As for it being marketing BS if you think they are going to release for the last place platform sales wise first just for marketing reasons I think you don't know much about marketing.

Back
Top Bottom