Divinity 2 - Belgian Preview @ 9lives

Really interesting article with quite a bit of info I hadn't come across yet. I like this comment:
You start out as a young lout still immersed in the process of education, in order to become a full-fledged dragonslayer.

Finally, I'm not the chosen spawn of something. ;)

Also hadn't heard about being able to visit an Illusionist to alter your appearance and/or gender, plus all the examples of how the mindreading skill is going to work.

Looking forward to this one a lot.

Best article on the game to date; well worth taking the time to read.

The new things that were not known up to know are:

• Using the mindread skill comes at a cost; your experience points are decreased.
  • You can teleport to your tower at any time.
    The head of the creature you create determines its class and all limbs have stats attached to them.
  • We now know when and why we become a dragon.
  • Some additional information about the type of protections that are in place against dragons
As far as I can see the rest has been told before in one way or the other, but if you haven't followed it that closely the article sums things up rather nicely.

At least the first three were already in the PC Games preview.

Probably, but as you do need to have a physical copy of that magazine and need a decent understanding of the German language to read it it is fair to assume a large number of visitors will not have read it.

Nice too read a good preview of a good game, in my own language for a change.

Not much news but still I look forward to this game.Really looking forward, together with Risen this is my top game that I am expecting.

Can't wait to play Dr Frankenstein. Whoa hoa hoa

Back
Top Bottom