Drakensang Thieves Guild Question of Honor

migwell

Watchdog
I did the Obstacle Course quite a while back and I believe that I completed it successfully (and pickpocketed Cano in the process). However, I have not been able to get the next TG quest, Question of Honor, to start.

I have gone through the obstacle course several times more, thinking I might have missed something, but Cano never refers to the new quest. Not necessary, of course, but annoying all the same.

I did the Obstacle Course quite a while back and I believe that I completed it successfully (and pickpocketed Cano in the process). However, I have not been able to get the next TG quest, Question of Honor, to start.

I have gone through the obstacle course several times more, thinking I might have missed something, but Cano never refers to the new quest. Not necessary, of course, but annoying all the same.

It can only be triggered in a later chapter IIRC.

Well, I'm now in a much later chapter and still cannot trigger that particular quest (chapter 7) but perhaps that would interfere with the Trading Company quest which involves the Dark Eyes as well?

Back
Top Bottom