I want this game on PC

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
IMO it's non-RPG, sorry, they say it's SRPG, but I don't really believe it as it's a console game!

http://kotaku.com/neptunia-makes-for-a-surprisingly-good-srpg-1614453531

The game title is retardedly long, seems deliberately:
Hyper Goddess Faith Noire: Ultra Goddess Black Heart

I dunno what those characters and games mentioned in the article are about, nor honestly care.
Why do I want a console game ported onto PC?

Because it has something called LOVE POINTS.
the key mechanic of this game is known as the LP (Love Point) system. Instead of normal SP which can be used for spells or normal special attacks, LP is used for each character's ultra attack—as well as turning the Neptunia series console-based main characters into their extremely powerful goddess forms. LP also allows you to swap out characters if you find you need a different character other than the seven you brought into battle.

Wait a minute. Love? Kisses?
But in that game - are only girls!

I want it and I want it now.
And why no KS project dared to do something like this so I have to refuse backing each one of them and explain I want something new.

Not sure I understand the question.

Do you mean this is a console game so it should be somewhat impossible a consolehater (and that's me, I admit that, but you know the reasons why or if not I can make a separate post about that) bothers to read and post about it?
Or it's a question about my interest in so many different things out there, sometimes opposite to each other and sometimes completely crazy?

Dunno what to say.
I'm aware of my odd perspective on things but am not scared to think different and not scared to have a different taste.
And I never let any prejudice to run my life. Unless I (re)tried something and it just sucks (respawns, savepoints).

In this case and this game, which per the article is not a rare thing but one of a kind in a sea of utter junk and clones of clones, it just wouldn't be me if I didn't want to buy it.

Hyper Goddess Faith Noire: Ultra Goddess Black Heart

WTF ??? Who comes up with these BEEEEEEP kinds of titles ???
This almost has "Divine Divinity" quality !

Jokes aside, I've actually played the real Hyperdimension Neptunia games (the one linked is a spin-off handheld game I think). Interestingly enough, though I didn't care much for the first one, I loved the 2nd and 3rd games. Cheesy for sure, but I liked the gameplay (and they are actually RPGs).

Guys, hello, I'm not asking if those games including the one from the first post are good.

I want that game on PC. Immediately. Can someone please port it? You can, but only as NWN mod? Look, I'm so hyped over the originality I'd take even such rubbish port!

Back
Top Bottom