Dead Space

I didn't put 2+2 together on that one. :D

Say… do you own a Wii by any chance? If so, you might also be interested in Dead Space: Extraction.

(Nice to see all the love for Dead Space! :) )

JDR, Dead Space: Extraction. Is that a game you would recommend if I loved Dead Space? (I have considered borrowing a WII and buy DS:E just for the sake of playing)

To be honest, I haven't actually played it yet. My GF bought it for me last Oct, but I haven't used my Wii since then. It's on the shelf next to my copy of Metroid Trilogy CE, and both games are still sealed. :blush:

I you want, I can open it tonight and play it for awhile, and then give you my thoughts on it. I really need to blow the dust off my Wii anyways.

Well I finished it. Wow is all I have to say. I'm going to enjoy playing a less stressful game now! When you finish it you can save the game and start a new game with all your equipment intact. Payback time! I played through the first chapter again with the uber equipment and it is sweet. Kind of makes me wonder how I survived the first time.

FYI there is a Dead Space Extraction video review on GameTrailers. Their opinion is that it is very well done for an on the rails shooter. Graphically is sure looks consistent with the original.

To be honest, I haven't actually played it yet. My GF bought it for me last Oct, but I haven't used my Wii since then. It's on the shelf next to my copy of Metroid Trilogy CE, and both games are still sealed. :blush:

I you want, I can open it tonight and play it for awhile, and then give you my thoughts on it. I really need to blow the dust off my Wii anyways.

;) Well, you don't have to do it. But when you do it, i would appreciate a comparisson. Do you like Dead Space, do you then like DS:E.

Todd, good to see. I was really satisfied when i played through it. And I did the same as you; i went and played a less stressfull game - after i kicked some but in chapter 1.

;) Well, you don't have to do it. But when you do it, i would appreciate a comparisson. Do you like Dead Space, do you then like DS:E.

I wish you had posted back a day sooner, I'm about to get on a plane for Hawaii :). I'll be back a week from today, throw a reminder at me.

Back
Top Bottom