Divinity 2 Need major help with dragon

mcolton

Traveler
The game was great until the dragon part started. I've been trying to get rid of the last nest near Dolgan for over 3 hours. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. I get near the nest, see the nest's damage bar on top, fire away, and no damage is done. If I get any closer, I die immediately. Trying to kill Dolgan is a laugh. He seems to regenerate hp.

1. What's with the blue and red brackets when the flying things come near. There are either 1 or 2 blue or red brackets or 1 red and blue at the same time.

2. Why doesn't the dragon regenerate hp like the human

3. How do you unlearn dragon skills. You have to be human to talk to the trainer and then you can't access dragon skills only the human's.

4. What is the deal with target lock. There are keys that say target lock in options but they don't seem to work

I gave up on the game as soon as I got to the dragon segment. I enjoyed the 20-odd hours up to that point and I highly doubt I'll continue. Too bad. Sorry, can't help with your questions as I had the exact same issues.

Not to mention that I thought the dragon controls on the 360 made it feel like a freaking helicopter. Just not fun. I wish I could mod it out on the 360, but alas, that won't ever happen.

I don't remember this specific fight.

Generally speaking the trick is to pause often. Whenever one of your weapons has reoloaded, pause, find a target and fire immediately. If you have a companion, summon him whenever possible.

Back
Top Bottom