Sword Coast Legends - Forgotten Realms RPG

It looks very much like NWN, I will def give that a go when it comes out. I may even pre-order the basic version just to show support for projects like this (but not the collectors edition, that is ridiculous)

Yeah I think I will buy the Digital pre-order pack for $35 as the other options are more expensive. Though you do get a lot of nice stuff with the collector editions.

I guess I'd be more excited about this if WoTC hadn't completely fubared the Forgotten Realms I grew up with for 4e. Anyone know how FR's been treated for 5e? I daren't hope for a rollback to before that spellplague nonsense, but maybe the setting can still be salvaged?

I personally don't care what the rule set is. I like 3.5, 4e and currently play PathFinder which is just 3.5. Whatever they are all fun. Two words for this game... bring it! Looks awesome. The chances of getting another ToEE is slim to none so I'll be happy with Pause thank you very much.

Actually looks pretty good...only concern is the dev.

New Dungeons&Dragons?!?! :D

This looks amazing!

Pre-order page said:
Lost Mines dungeon tile set (DM use)

Dungeon Master mode! Tilesets!!

Maybe I'll finally make a sequel to my massive NWN1 action-based multiplayer campaign!

This news is just so good I could cry tears of joy.

Game is using cooldowns for spells and skills :(
There are no cooldowns in 5th edition of D&D..

Thanks SpoonFULL but I all ready know that Dan Tudge is the Dragon Age Director. What I want to know is who are the other developers especially from the Neverwinter games.
In a show of total commitment to the unannounced RPG, n-Space has recruited top industry talent, including the director of Dragon Age™: Origins and key contributors from the Neverwinter Nights. and Baldur’s Gate RPG series.

I contacted them to try and provide some coverage for this one. It really interests me! :)

I don't care if they hired the janitor from Neverwinter Nights and the chef from Baldur's Gate, just knowing there are people working on the game from those 2 gems is a good sign! ^^

Definitely something I look forward to playing so long as it is of reasonable quality :)

Reading the pre-order packages, I have the feeling the game is going to have "DLCs" for things to use in the Dungeon Masters.

Also some more ex-BioWare on this game:
Jay Turner (SCL Narrative Director and main writer), worked on Jade Empire, DAO, all 3 Mass Effect and other games from EA.

It doesn't look like a big team too, but then the studio used to make DS games so...

Looks very neat but games promise the world and rarely deliver. I'll keep an eye on it when it releases and get it after a patch or two if it turns out good. I never preorder.

hell yeah. Insta buy for me.

edit: bit less keen now that I have read up on it. Limited character options and not really any info on whether it is still party based when playing single player, although the videos make it look like it is.

Last edited:
I wonder how pizao will answer this.
Maybe an obsidian pathfinder rpg is really a thing now...

Anyway I hope it turns out decent, if not there are other games on the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom