Van Helsing III - New Preview & Screenshots

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III was quietly shown at Gamescom a few weeks back, and now we finally have some information about the game.

So to start True PC Gaming has a new preview.

Third time’s the charm, right? Well, in this case, the third Van Helsing game will conclude the story once and for all, tie up some lose ends, and finally give your companion, snarky spirit sidekick Katarina, the backstory she deserves. If you’re unfamiliar with the series, it’s all about Van Helsing and Katarina travelling the country of Borgovia on their quest to smite evil and deliver amusing one-liners. The first game had you fighting a mad scientist, while Van Helsing II put you right in the middle of a civil war. Now, with the battle over and the land in ruins, one of your objectives will be to restore balance to the natural order of things. But, as these things usually go, that will probably be the least of your worries.
And I also have some new screenshots from 3rd-strike.com.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is set to release in the first half of 2015. Based on the previous releases, we may expect the game around May. Just like the previous games, the price will stay at 14.99 USD or 14.99 Euros. NeoCore Games mentioned at Gamescom that the game will release on PC and Mac but a release on the Xbox One is also expected. A release for the PlayStation 4 may come but the main focus remains on the PC version before porting the game to a console.
More information.

i think they're outstaying their welcome

- new ip/ variation

- I was better than II .

i think they're outstaying their welcome

- new ip/ variation

- I was better than II .

The game was announced as three episodes even before Van Helsing I was released. I still think it would of been better to make one game instead of three episodes.

What I really hate is having to install two games that are over 20 GBs each. All the small DLC's, and constant updates are a turn off for me also.

Anyway I will probably buy the last one on a cheap Steam sale.:thinking:

Last edited:
What I really hate is having to install two games that are over 20 GBs each. All the small DLC's, and constant updates are a turn off for me also.

Ditto. Except I will pass on the Steam sale too. The first game was just so-so to me.

Back
Top Bottom