Pricewatch!

Says 25€ which is correct on my side.

Also displayes Hidden's note:
"If you love Gothic games - this one comes close!"

Which is partially correct, Risen 3 doesn't happen on one superhuge area but a bunch of islands, some small, some big. ;)

And Hidden is currently playing Evolve.
I knew it. Adding that youtube vid in my previous post was 6th sense thing.
Hidden, how many DLC you bought there? :evilgrin:

Risen Three is fifty percent off today on Steam…..thoughts on if it is worth it or not? I really enjoyed the first one, second was not as much, so wondering about the third.

Definitely worth it. If you like PB's style, Risen 3 was easily one of the best RPGs of 2014. The game is a bit on the easy side (compared to their past titles), but otherwise it's really good in most aspects.

Tron 2.0 is half off ($5) and was a pretty fun shooter if I remember right. Frozen Cortex is out and is 20% off for the strategy gamers.

Risen 3 is tempting. It's been on my wish list for a long time now but that fool X:Rebirth has me hooked despite it's flaws.

Gal Civ 3 pre-order is half price this weekend on Steam. There's also a Stardock bundle of Sins of the Solar Empire, Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, GalCiv 2, GalCiv 1, Demigod, and The Political Machine 2012 for 66% off ($30.59 USD).

Europa Universalis 4 has a free weekend plus it's 75% off. The Paradox "Grand Strategy" pack (EU4, CK2, Victoria 2, Hearts of Iron 3) is 75% off.

Blackguards is 75% off, too. Banished is 70% off.

For the start of GOG in German language they have new offers, partly the prices are 80 % down. Only affecting German-language games, as far as I understood it.

Edit : The names of the games themselves in the list are partly still in English language, though ... *scratches head*

Frozenbyte Complete Collection is on sale at Steam for the MASSIVE price of $5.24.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/28359/

I know, I know, its just to much but I checked the cushions of my couch and managed to find enough to pick it up.

You get:
Shadowgrounds
Shadowgrounds Survivor
Trine Enchanted Edition
Trine 2: Complete Story

Never played any of them but they look interesting and they all have good reviews.

Trine and Trine 2 are great games solo or coop with friends, and I don't even like platformers too much but these ones are great. Highly recommended!

If anyone missed it on the front page, GOG's got another insomnia sale going.

These kind of sales are too nerve wracking for me. I always miss the games I really want anyways.

The site temporarily crashed when TIE Fighter came up. Fortunately I snagged a copy.

Greenmangaming.com has the upcoming Cities Skyline for $21.84 for VIP (or $24 without VIP I suppose). Everybody who's played it agrees that it's what the last Simcity should have been. Release date is March 10.

Back
Top Bottom