Pricewatch!

GoG's got some multiplayer games for sale because of Love Day, but the important thing is that you can get Dungeon Keeper for FREE! It should be a legal requirement for everyone to play that game.

They're also having another D&D sale. Everyone should already have these if they want them. I just wish we'd get some more of the older games.
The reply from GOG:
You'll get your game soon! Minion, due to high demand, we will tell you when your free copy of Dungeon Keeper is ready via email in a little bit.

The reply from GOG:

"You'll get your game soon! Minion, due to high demand, we will tell you when your free copy of Dungeon Keeper is ready via email in a little bit."

The same thing happened with the Fallout 1&2 giveaway. To many people want the free games that GOG's servers can't handle the load.

I actually still have my old Sidewinder game pad and joystick!

My Sidewinder joystick died a while back and I had to get a new one. Still miss that thing!

Same here - message on screen, then an email that my 'purchase' was complete.

Also at GoG - Eschalon Book III is 10% off for launch!

I'm still waiting for the site to get me logged in. I've still got a few D&D games that need buying!

Thanks for the Dungeon Keeper freebie info!

Awaiting email confirmation. :)

EDIT: Got it!

Also, Origin is offering 50% off purchases with promo code LOVE.

Last edited:
Origin… Oops, Thrasher mentioned it already.

No. Again, Bioware points superexpensive price can not be lowered with promo code. And isn't that the only thing we'd actually buy on Origin apart from ME3 if the price was reasonable? Luckily I got mine from go2arena so I'm good.

Steam is offering Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes for 75% off.

Link-http://store.steampowered.com/app/228260/
The Fallen Enchantress seeks to destroy the civilizations that have risen from the ashes of the Cataclysm. Fortunately, your fame has spread and great heroes have been drawn to your banner. With your new champions, you will confront new horrors like liches, brood hunters, banshees, and the dreaded hergon.

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is the new standalone expansion to Stardock’s turn-based, fantasy strategy game. Players will forge a new empire in a world sundered by powerful magic, fight against terrible creatures, complete quests and rediscover lost secrets in their bid to rule the world of Elemental.

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is a standalone expansion. No prior games are required to play.

Last edited:
That's the same price I paid for FE: Legendary Heroes a few months back, but I was still disappointed. The campaign is incredibly boring imo, and I quit after 10-11 hours. The sandbox mode might be better, but I never got around to trying it.

Final Fantasy VIII is on sale at Gamestop for $5.99.

Link-http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W7231
Description

It is a time of war. Galbadia, a Global Superpower, has declared war on Dollet, a country whose training academy is home to two personalities: the hot-headed Seifer and the 'lone wolf', Squall Leonhart. Both are equally at conflict with each other as their country is with Galbadia; to others, Squall appears lacking in team spirit, while Seifer lacks the discipline of his rival. However, a chance encounter with the free-spirited Rinoa Heartilly turns Squall's universe upside down; having thrived on discipline, Squall find the carefree Rinoa fascinating. He also begins to dream that he is Laguna Loire, a Galbadian army soldier… Meanwhile, a sorceress manipulates the most powerful men in Galbadia. Squall and Seifer are forced to cooperate on a mission to assassinate the sorceress. Will they succeed in putting aside their differences, and end the war that has ravaged their planet? What part does the mysterious Laguna play? Only you can decide what happens next, as the greatest Role Playing Adventure of all time returns.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This game requires the Steam client to install & play.

The Neo:Retro bundle may be of interest to some:

Jets'n'Guns
Inquisitor Deluxe
Ethan
Universe Sandbox
Chronicles of mystery
Realms of Arkania Trilogy.

It's a bit of a mixed bag, but at £2.86, you can't be too fussy!

Back
Top Bottom