Clive Barker's Undying released on GOG.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Some of us were talking about this game recently and how it should be released on GOG. Someone must have heard us. :)

clive-barker-s-undying.jpg

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/clive_barkers_undying

Some of us were talking about this game recently and how it should be released on GOG. Someone must have heard us. :)

God… eh … Gog?

Pibbur who is glad that he heard (well, read) what the J said (well, wrote)

Oooooooh. I remember playing the demo back in the days and deciding that scary games were not for me.

I've really been wanting to replay this. Sweet Azathoth only knows what happened to my old copy.

This was a decent horror shooter back in the day. Not sure if it holds up, but I can recommend giving it a go if you're into that sort of thing :)

It was one of the best shooters of the day and it still packs a punch thanks to it's mixed playstyle that promoted firearms, magic and melee weapons. Although once you get the better weapons it becomes a straight shooter, but with an unusually good story.

Great game with an unsettling atmosphere, especially the first part. Definitely get it if you're into spooky shooters.

The nice 2 handed combat is very fun at the beginning (one for gun, one for magic). And this game really made me jump a few times. Very good times!

Back
Top Bottom