repair weapons

sobrano

Watcher
it seem noone sell kit to repair weapons ... so you know where can i get/buy it?

ty

It would be nice if some vendors were able to repair weapons, because I don't think it's in the game at all now.

I could probably do something about this if you list the vendors best suited for this.

I think the guy on the second island, called "Arms dealer" would be a good choice. Any player can go to him, because he's not connected with any of the factions. I'm not sure it would be necessary / appropiate to add that feature to the supply men from the factions, but perhaps you would like to hear some more opinions on that? So anybody who wants to jump in, go ahead!
Personally I think the independent Arms dealer is very suitable.

I think the guy on the second island, called "Arms dealer" would be a good choice.

I agree with you on the non-faction aspect, but there are several NPCs called "Arms dealer". Can you post some pieces of dialogue with him so I can recognize him?

All the vendors can upgrade weapons and you can do it yourself with a perk.

So the vendors can update a weapon but not repair it? I thought this was the same window. Is this possible in TP?

That's right. But it would be an appropiate window to add the feature to!

I wouldn't be able to do something like this and it seems that there is no repair in The Precursors either, so we are out of luck. Are there repair modules or upgrades that can mend a weapon?

No, only repairkits for vehicles. That's too bad, but thanks for the effort!

Wasn't there a non-degrading powerup or something? Or was that in The Precursors? I never upgraded my weapons because they were strong enough already :)!

Unfortunately there's no such perk in Xenus II. I haven't checked out The Precursors yet. Upgrading your weapons in Xenus II does bring some significant advantages, especially the magazine-size increasements.

Back
Top Bottom