The DArtagnan is a terrible person thread

I guess he realised how much time he spent arguing over really small things.

I never met someone who mixed so many good and insights-full posts with so much arguing and long posts about very minor issues.

I actually do miss him. But then, as I've said a million times (ok, I'm exaggerating, but I have just learned to spell the word), I'm very good at not paying attention to things.

pibbur who will go to Tamriel tonight and look for him.

I actually do miss him. But then, as I've said a million times (ok, I'm exaggerating, but I have just learned to spell the word), I'm very good at not paying attention to things.

pibbur who will go to Tamriel tonight and look for him.

This place is bit boring without him.... Unlike some people here, I do enjoy a good debate even if it get nasty!

They say you can summon him, if you say his name 3 times in a row... :)

His absence causes a 20% drop in all postings and a 93% drop in the amount of text.

His absence causes a 20% drop in all postings and a 93% drop in the amount of text.

Judging by the total number of your posts, my posts and posts from others, at least first half of that theory is wrong. :p

Dart did the best reviews as I prefer super nit-picky game reviews. But yeah he did like to argue about pretty much everything.

The best maybe in past few years...
Before that, no. As he's on my ignorelist from the moment he called me an idiot for spitting on Bioshock 3 without counterargument on my goddess in distress logic=0point. ;)

He's on mine because he wouldn't stop trolling my posts and trying to start an argument every time I spoke. >.>

Last edited:
He's on mine because he wouldn't stop trolling my posts and trying to start an argument every time I spoke. >.>

Well, you shouldn't take it personal.. he'd do that with more or less everyone :D

Plus Aubrielles broad definition of trolling is anything that disagrees with her posts.

DArt probably made more people think on this forum than anyone else. Whether or not people enjoyed thinking.

Is there really a need to pile on someone that isn't here to defend himself?

DArt made this thread for exactly this reason :) worry not, the guy has thick skin.

There's some serious Stockholm Syndrome going on in this thread the last few days.

Back
Top Bottom