Hard to be a God demo!

So supposedly there is no magic in the setting, but later you find or acquire high tech equipment, armor, and weapons correct?

How do you rest in this game? I am low on health and don't want to waste the few healing items I have. I am currently at the inn where you do your first quest but even at an inn I can't find a way to rest.

Last edited:
How do you rest in this game? I am low on health and don't want to waste the few healing items I have. I am currently at the inn where you do your first quest but even at an inn I can't find a way to rest.

You can eat the food you should've picked up from the bandits (there's some food in a box in a tent back at camp, too), that heals you too, and it's not very scarce.

actually the best way to heal is with beer!
you can buy an unlimited amount in the game and its very reasonably priced. load up on a twelve pack and head out for some bandit and alligator slaying.

The official release date was Q4 2007, so I suppose it might've been released. But it's still under "in development" at the Akella site

I'm also curious for comments

It sounds, as if this game will be the next big one after The Witcher.

My preview makes it sound like that?

It certainly wasn't meant to. I see some possibilities in the setting to make this a very charming RPG, but The Witcher it's not.

Back
Top Bottom