Graywalkers - Factions Kickstarter Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dreamlords Digital's posted the twelfth update for Graywalkers: Purgatory with news on the games factions, and mentions the game has 14 days to go.

Today's topic will be on the different factions of note that exist in the lands of Purgatory. But before we proceed, a few announcements:

• We've finally gotten out of our 4 day lull. We're currently at 57% to our goal and we have 16 days left to go. It's time to go full steam ahead guys. Please, we would like to call on you to help us spread the word about the game. I know you guys want to make this happen so please tell your friends and family who are into video games to come check us out and pledge. Another option where you can greatly help is to keep on talking to us here on the comments section. The more comments they are, the more we show up on the popular section of the main KS discovery pages.
  • Raffle Giveaway - we have another batch of Raffle Giveaways that will start tomorrow so be sure to check out the raffle page. Congratulations again to the winners of the past Raffle. Do check out the raffle tomorrow at this link: http://graywalkers.com/Raffle.html. Some games we will be giving away are Battlefield 3, Dead Space (Origin key this time), Brutal Legend, Far Cry 1, Far Cry2 and a few others.
  • Late Backer Special - with many people clamoring for a late backer special, we will be opening up a limited tier for those who missed the early backer special. The new tier is at $18 and will have the same rewards as the $20. This will be limited to 300 backers.
More information.

I think $40000 is still possible. 2014 - The return of tactical turn based combat games. Cool thing for Wargame-Grognards like me :)

Just raised my pledge. They need to reach $30k in the next 8-10 days so people see that it actually might succeed. It's going to be a tough one.
The daily data for the first time in days looks promising.

they are not following the formula of excessive exclamation marks and over saturation of contrasting to other games. I am looking at you !!BEDLAM!!

Back
Top Bottom