Steam Release?

Syncourt

Traveler
As the title pretty much says, are there any plans to release The Precursors on steam?

I know a few who would snatch it up if it was sold on a more familiar store such as steam. I've had the game on my 'to buy' list for a while since I heard about it and after not hearing anything for a long time I decided to do a search on the game only to find it was released last year.

If there are no plans, where is the best place (cheap and trustworthy) to download the game without needing another 3rd party program like steam running to play it?

As the title pretty much says, are there any plans to release The Precursors on steam?

I don't think so.

If there are no plans, where is the best place (cheap and trustworthy) to download the game without needing another 3rd party program like steam running to play it?

If you are looking for the English version, I would suggest Beamdog. They even offer the Russian voice pack for free!

I was just about to post this in the White Gold forum. Thanks Wesp for the tip on Beamdog, never heard of them.

Okay I'll probably grab it from there then. Thanks for the help Wesp.

Gamersgate also doesn't come with a 3rd party software to play the game. You can also find it on sale there from time to time at 50% off, as with White Gold.

Back
Top Bottom