Paper Sorcerer - 1st person turn-based RPG on Kickstarter

I'm focusing a lot on making it as grindless and strategic as possible, the focus is on less frequent but more difficult battles so that you're not just fighting the same guys repeatedly.

Music to my ears.This is now probably day one buy for me.Have you set release date?

I agree RunawayDev you are asking for too little. Let's hope you get it and then some.

I would also argue that RD has spent more than a year on this as it seems its the culmination of a decades long obsession with Wizardry 4.

It also seems you have your first critic on these boards with Peanut who doesn't like the "Might and Magic I" look of the game. I wouldn't worry tho' there's nothing he won't criticize.

How is interest on those other, less polite, RPG forums?

I don't like the look, but I wouldn't say I have no interest, just a "wait and see" attitude. I'd rather wait to pay until I have a better idea whether the game is for me or not. I'm not the kickstarter type. However, if I like it, I'll pay more than most of the KS folks. That's fine with me.

Congratulations RunawayDev! I'm really glad the campaign was a success and you hit all your stretch goals. Looking forward to playing!

I'm not real big on playing a bad guy, but I'll definitely be checking this out.

Inspired by Wizardry, Dungeons and Dragons, and Shadowgate… it's impossible for me to not be interested.

I'm not real big on playing a bad guy, but I'll definitely be checking this out.

Inspired by Wizardry, Dungeons and Dragons, and Shadowgate… it's impossible for me to not be interested.

Good! I need a guinea pig to tell me if this is fun or not. You'll do nicely :D

Back
Top Bottom