Dungeon Hero - Signs of Life?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Do you remember Dungeon Hero? Our last newsbit in July had the project on hold as Firefly concentrated on Stronghold: Kingdoms and they struggled with publisher issues. Now GameBanshee has noticed an interview with Firefly's Simon Bradbury at The Big Download that suggest the game isn't dead. It's one brief line among the Stronghold discussion:
Is Dungeon Hero still on hold or will we be hearing about that game at some point?

I think that you will hear something on Dungeon Hero in the first half of 2011!
More information.

Thank you; I have been wondering about this game.

The combat looked interesting, like a more advanced risen. That was when I saw a video of this game many, many moons ago.

At one time this was my most anticipated game. Over Risen, Arcania, Fallout and 2worlds2. But the developers totally dropped the ball and went with a Stronghold sequel. Curiously, I was thinking about this game 2 weeks ago and finally came to the conclusion that the project was abandoned. The developers recent comment "I think you will hear something . . .", while offering a glimmer of hope, hasn't changed my mind that this project is probably dead.

too bad, it was a great idea for a game.

Back
Top Bottom