TheProduct: KOTOR
Nameless one: Titan Quest
Lurking Grue: Bastion
Fluent: Oblivion and Nehrim
Gorath: Venetica
Gorath: Gothic 3 or not ?
dteowner: Wizardry 8
Jaz: Witchaven (done)
Jaz: Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire (done)
Jaz: Cybermage: Darklight Awakening (done)

Corwin: his old reviews can be used if needed (I like his Risen review from 2009)
Alrik: still undecided (Drakensang 2 or Zanzarah)

greywolf00 and Jaz have already finished their reviews!

Some more Ladies and Gentlemen that want to be a part of Felipe's Book?
-> here is the current list.

I'm also set to write a brief article on the Genesis era of cRPG's - those early years of cRPG's before everyone could get their hands on a PC.

I'm also committed to write a fourth one I don't remember…

I'm I the only one here that's played Moebius (aka Windwalker) and its sequel? I'm probably the only one that liked it.

I can't be the only one that played and loved Autoduel. Drive offensively. The life you save may be your own!

I also played Space Rogue back in the day, really enjoyed it, but didn't finish it.

I also want to say its nice to see Ultima ][ getting its own write up. Its a very different, and epic game that set itself apart from the rest of the series.

Alter Ego an RPG? Its not even and Adventure game.

Lucky Day - that's sounds that your are in for more work :)
I told Felipe about it.

Hoho, I'm actually having a hard time to find others that enjoyed AutoDuel an Moebius... my book is like a mother's heart, there's always room for more.

And yeah, I wasn't gonna give Ultima 2 a separate review, but Colin McComb especially asked to write about it, that it was a very influential game to him... so I changed my mind. :p

I'll only consider writing about Gothic 3 if nobody volunteers until close to the end.

Maybe it would be a good idea to see a complete article, to understand how long it should be and what the writing style should be.

Maybe it would be a good idea to see a complete article, to understand how long it should be and what the writing style should be.
The first post has all the specifications and two examples, but here are two more:

XsQ3IrT.png

OzzQEdp.png

I'm doing Oblivion and Nehrim, but I also would like to do Risen 2, which I just completed at the 60 hour mark. Can that game be added to the book? I feel it's a pretty good RPG and worth talking about, and I have enough to say about it. Please let me know, thanks.

I'm doing Oblivion and Nehrim, but I also would like to do Risen 2, which I just completed at the 60 hour mark. Can that game be added to the book? I feel it's a pretty good RPG and worth talking about, and I have enough to say about it. Please let me know, thanks.
Sure, but I can only give you one page for it. ;)

Sure, but I can only give you one page for it. ;)

Fair enough! Although I find it difficult to say everything I have to say in 2000 characters, I will make some compromises and figure it out.

Thanks for adding it!

I read your review, and you should take both. Seriously, no hurry. ;)
Leave MM7 available for now. If nobody steps up, I'll see what I can do. I really don't want to commit to something if I'm not confident I can deliver. Your project is too big to have people dropping the ball late in the game and I won't be one of "those people".

MM10 I'll cover for ya. I'll rework the preview/review into a single coherent article.

Do I have to play fully through the game again ? ;)

Do I have to play fully through the game again ? ;)
Not really, but I expect you to be more or less familiar with the game and have recently played it... reviewing a game that you last played 10 years ago can be weird. ;)

Hey, felipepepe. I've finished my review draft and will send you copy soon. I'm just not sure how to attach file in PM. Might have to send you a copy via email, can you please forward it to octavianus when you get it? :)

I will send you my draft soon felipepepe. I am almost done and just proofreading and making sure I can write the best article I possibly can!

Quick update, we're over 100 pages already. ;)

Felipe is Brazilian, so I think he's watching football and is having a good time :)

Nah, I'm not much of a football guy, I only really stop for the BR game.

The book is progressing well, but there's simply not many cool news to share... I think the most interesting one is that Chris Avellone sent his Wasteland review, and it's really nice.

Back
Top Bottom