5. Walter Need A Break

6. Anything That Heal

7. Evidence Of Marcelo

8. Send The Servants Home

9. Peace And Order

10. Everything That Isn't Nailed Down

11. Bring The Package Back To Wessel

I Hate This No one Wants To Talk

i Dont Know Why The Game Is Not Like (( Fable The Lost Chapter ))

Everything Is Cool And Cleary Missions No Bug No Stuck :(

Waiting You Any Info Of How To Finish Any Quest Of This Or How To Leave Town

So Iam Bored Of This Town

1. Follow Garth

3. Find The Burglar's Spy

7. Evidence Of Marcelo

9. Peace And Order

11. Bring The Package Back To Wessel

i think you need to complete these quest in order to discover the secret passage in town, but you will have to choose a side since these quests gives you option side with the order or bandits.

If you want to leave town you can always climb over the wall XD, i think you can climb over from the guard headquarter, just make sure you don't die and acrobatics helps

Ok Now I Completed 3 Quests

1. Follow Garth Done

7. Evidence Of Marcelo Canceled

11. Bring The Package Back To Wessel Done

Walter needs a break and Send the Servants home: one servant is by the gate, get him to come help the blacksmith. You can actually SEE him from the blacksmith. How hard can it be to go have a look around and chat people? The second servant is not so obvious. He is above the merchants quarter sitting next to a tower thingy. Above the merchants actual buildings...where the guards walk up above. Walk around up there and you'll find him. Have him relieve Walter. Then talk to Walter and his boss.

Tilda's kids: can't be solved until you leave the city unless you already visited Leon. One of her son's......Leon is outside the town.

Just try too remember some quests can't be solved immediately, so you have to come back to them. Some quests can only be solved after solving another quest. Just don't worry over it to much. Talk to everyone and if you can't remember what thing went with what quest, then do it again to see if you have new options.

Walter needs a break and Send the Servants home: one servant is by the gate, get him to come help the blacksmith. You can actually SEE him from the blacksmith. How hard can it be to go have a look around and chat people? The second servant is not so obvious. He is above the merchants quarter sitting next to a tower thingy. Above the merchants actual buildings…where the guards walk up above. Walk around up there and you'll find him. Have him relieve Walter. Then talk to Walter and his boss.

If His Name Is Hugh And He Is Cleaning So he Dont Want To talk To Me

I need To Finish Any Quest I talked With All The PPl

The servants you are looking for don't have names, as I recall. They are titled something like smith's helper. I'm on a different partition or I would double check it for you.

The servants you are looking for don't have names, as I recall. They are titled something like smith's helper. I'm on a different partition or I would double check it for you.

Iam Here

K9j94294.jpg

Tell Me Where's He Exactly And thanks So Much

And Where Are You Now ??

Go stand beside Tilda and look at the gate leading outside. One of them is there. The pic is of the wrong area. That is not the rich merchants area.

This might get you to the second guy easier. Go to the Commander's place. Out in front of it is a wall about waist high. Jump up on it and go to the right to the corner, then the area you want is on your left.....or you can jump down onto the rock on your right to escape the city.(but don't unless you just can't stand it anymore. If you do, don't get caught outside)

Ok I Will See Him Now I Managed To get Out Of Town And Collect Some Items And Payed 100 Gold To Enter Town Again Now The Game Become Cool Again i Will try Your Solution Now And Thanks You

Ok Down I Found It I remember I Catch Him In the Recent Game Before I Starting The Game From Beginning I Finish 2 Quests

5. Walter Need A Break

Any Idea About Patty And How Can I Help Her Leave The Town

Patty's quest to get out of town involves several other people and other quests, so it is not so easy to tell you to go here or there. In Risen you will only get small parts of a quest, then find out other info as you work on other quests. Finding the secret tunnel to get out is simple, but getting to that point takes some time.

Have you talked to Romanov?
Do you have the key to Patty's fathers shack?
Have you progressed in finding out who the thief's spy is?
Have you beat up anyone in the whore house?

Have you talked to Romanov?

Yes And He Wont Talk Any More

Do you have the key to Patty's fathers shack?

No Where Is This ??

Have you progressed in finding out who the thief's spy is?

I Investigate But And Told The Man He Told Me He Need Proof

Have you beat up anyone in the whore house?

No

===============

All I Need To Know What Quest i Finish First From The List I Write

===============

Iam Now Sending The Treasure Seeker To The Temple And Finish The Quest Anything That heal

Since I have no way of knowing what conversations you have had, try this. Maybe it will get you some more options. Did you give Romanov his chest? Anyway.........go to the whorehouse and talk to the owner. Pay for info. Talk to all the girls. Beat up the guy causing them problems and get the key off him. Talk to the girls again. Pay for more info. Go see Patty.

Maybe that will open up some more chat options for you.

I Give The Casket To The Man Infront Of Romanov For The order I Didnt Give It To Romanov I Will Talk With All People Again

Now All The Quests Is Out Of Town Expect One

Peace & Order

i Dont Know What To Do Now ?

And I need To Know When Will I Go To Monastery ?

I forgot to ask....are you using the quest map? It will show you places you need to go during a quest.

At some point you will have to decide to be "For the Don" or "For the Order" and join a faction.(I suggest you make a save before joining for future replays) How many of the faction joining quest have you done? Like have you done 3 for The Don and 2 for The Order? etc. And what are you wanting to play as? You need to decide before you make certain choices and go to the monastery.

Yes I Use Map

I Made 3 For The Don And 3 For The Order Or 2 I Dont Remember

I Dont Know Who Is Good To Join

Now I Finish Quest Entrance Of The Temple

And Iam Going To Tell Fischer

Till Now I Didnt Get Anything About Magic

I Need To Know

1. When i Will Be Able To Use Magic ?

2. Where I Can Dig For Treasures ?

You can use magic as a member of The Order, or as a mage. But anyone can use scroll magic. So you can be a melee fighter and use scrolls when needed, or you can be a Warrior of the Order which is a fighter and magic, or you can be a mage which is mostly magci but has to use melee early in the game(and at the stupid ending) But you asked "when".........and that is after you are allowed out of the monastery.

To dig treasure all you need is a shovel and the right place to dig. You'll learn to see how the ground looks different where you can dig.

Ok Then All I Must Do Now Is Finishing The Quests So I can Go To Monastery And Become Mage But I Didnt See Any Place To Dig Till Now Is It Secret Or Its Clearly In The Map

The easiest way to show what it looks like at a place you can dig….is to have you go there and look for yourself.

Use the secret tunnel to get out of Harbor City and go down the beach, past the fire and the boat etc. until you are blocked by a cliff. Look to your right. Up on the next level is a grave. Study the soil at the grave so you remember what a digging place looks like. To dig, simply look at the spot and left click(with a shovel in your inventory). Don't highlight the grave marker, just get positioned so you are at the grave without highlighting anything, then left click. (BTW, you will dig up a chest you can not open yet. It is part of another quest, so just leave it and come back when the time is right.)

Back
Top Bottom