Risen Harbor Warehouse: Did anyone use the rooftops to get to the ...

elkston

Sentinel
room with the two Sarcophagi? (I just KNOW Uzriel did this!!! ;-).

For those that don't know, in the Harbor Town Warehouse there is a staircase near where the Ogre guard Ukkos sits. If you go up it and turn left, you will come to a level 3 locked door at the end of walkway.

Do not despair! If you don't have the skills to unlock it, you can sneak into the warehouse using the front entrance and slowly make your way up to the rooftops. From there you can jump onto the roof of the building that has this locked door and then gently fall down onto a loading platform that is parked right outside an open window to this room.

Then enter the room via the window! You can escape from another window in the same room. You will take a few damage points (without Acrobatics, that is), but there is a safe path to jump back down to the street when you are done.

I actually got a good "Thief" vibe from doing this. Same thing with finding the "other" way into the Don's house. That has some rooftop action too.

Guilty as charged. I did access that area :p But I'm wondering if anyone figured out if it is possible to activate the bucket thingy on the outside of the building(go out the window on the side of the building). If that can be activated to go to the end of the rail, it would make getting back to the ground much easier on the health bar :p

Those are the few and rare occasions where you get a real sneaking and thieving feeling. Usually you sneak in and out of someones room in front of a guard who just happens to be a few inches too far to see you (but clearly in line of sight) and thus won't react.

Usually night time translates to easier looting but i found the Risen population to be even more asleep during the day...

Guilty as charged here too.. couldn't find a normal way in as the door was stuck fast, so I started looking at the building. Was in ten minutes later. :)

i did the same thing too. i found out about its hidden contents after paying the guy (Darmen?) 50 coins. he told me this after i stole his armor plate. a good sporting chap he is.. :D

It would be pretty easy to add sound sensing and so forth like Thief, and make it a whole city. Maybe I want T4 badly.

Back
Top Bottom