Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

I think we could find wordplays on most names that would fit
JDR13 = Joaquin Dentus Rex XIII
Lemonhead = Cabez Citronell
Crpgnut = Cristian Paul Gnut
Etc.

Maylander works just fine, I just need to actually donate first.

I would be happy with Grim, The Dark Wolf :) I do a lot of fantasy writing but we got lots of great minds here so enjoying the ideas people are posting and happy with whatever.

Everybody gets a say in this. It is our item/NPC/book.

I've already put up 65$ on their kickstarter, and that's about how far I'm able to go. If we get close to the 2500$ goal I might just remove my pledge and put it here instead though.

We're pretty close to catching up to the codex, hope we can still get some more. If we can get to 2k I'll throw in some more.

If you guys get it to 2250, I'll close it out :) I expect at least a copy of the game though ;) I didn't buy into the kickstarter!

Wow, thats pretty darn generous of you. Hope it gets some people motivated heh

Ah yes, dividing party treasure. That's always good for some heated discussion among friends…. :)

We surely need more ideas though for the actual items. Jaz is a published author, so I'd love to see her idea for the in-game book. WGD should also submit his story. Unless we get the statue, the book might be the most tangible thing that we can contribute to the game. I don't think we get to choose dialogue for our NPC, but if so then we'll need to map out who and what our NPC is.

Perhaps we go for a "watchdog" and that NPC could be a hireling of the protagonists. Perhaps the NPC is a shop owner of Real Plated Gold Watches and Jewelry. I've got dozens of ideas, but they could be fleshed out by anyone or we could use something totally different. The key is to start throwing them out there for folks to discuss.

I would like to keep these discussions public, so all of RPGWatch can join in these discussions.
However there are one or two things that are only relevant for those who have contributed, so I made a separate forum that is only visible for them.

It's below the Polls & Comments forum.

Yeah, I know :)

I assume this will only be the case if you both reach the 2.5k goal, for the tower and the troll.

Yeah, that sounds right Watser. Nobody has donated since I did several days ago. I think Maylander has said he would donate, but it amazes me how many cheapskates are on the Watch ;)

I thought this site was for the more mature, established, audience and that the codex was full of immature folks who live in momma's basement. There are some major posters on RPGWatch that haven't given a dime, which is both amusing and disappointing. I'm surprised the European community of Watchers can't at least match me and Galaad too. Maybe we need our own bidding war of the Americas vs. the World. So far it'd be a slaughter in favor of the Americas :D

I think we could find wordplays on most names that would fit
JDR13 = Joaquin Dentus Rex XIII
Lemonhead = Cabez Citronell
Crpgnut = Cristian Paul Gnut
Etc.

How about Christian Pagan Gnut!

:D

I thought this site was for the more mature, established, audience and that the codex was full of immature folks who live in momma's basement. There are some major posters on RPGWatch that haven't given a dime, which is both amusing and disappointing. I'm surprised the European community of Watchers can't at least match me and Galaad too. Maybe we need our own bidding war of the Americas vs. the World. So far it'd be a slaughter in favor of the Americas :D

Not that I'm a "major poster", but I've already given my $65 to the project and I wasn't really interested in going deeper. Sorry... :)

That could be part of our problem. Many folks gave directly to the kickstarter. Since I didn't, I was able to give here. I probably wouldn't have given at both places either. If I had gone for a large tier at kickstarter, I definitely wouldn't have given here. Thanks for pointing that out, rjshae.

Back
Top Bottom