Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Early Alpha Teaser

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Warhorse Studios released a Early Alpha trailer for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is first-person, open-world realistic RPG set in medieval Europe. Enjoy unique melee combat, castle sieges, battles and quests in this epic RPG.Pre-alpha version for backers available on October 22nd.
More information.

Looks nice, I like the atmospheric trailer. Really looking forward to this one, I have wanted a medieval no magic or fantasy RPG for a long time.

Looks nice, I like the atmospheric trailer. Really looking forward to this one, I have wanted a medieval no magic or fantasy RPG for a long time.

Ditto! :D

I just hope gameplay and immersion are up to par with the visuals, and that it's not just a pretty, empty shell.

Plenty of "magic" in that trailer if you ask me :)

Can't wait to play this. I'm so happy that I backed it.

And people don't want to play this because it doesn't have magic?

Well its not like we don't have many fantasy RPGs:)

For those closely following this game....will there be any mythological beasts like darkands or is this purely historical?

For those closely following this game….will there be any mythological beasts like darkands or is this purely historical?
Afaik strictly historical.

Looks like a race between this and M&B Bannerlord. I'm looking forward to both.

Me too love m&b. Unfortunately it will be another 7 years before its well patched and nodded

Looks pretty, but probably need some more grime to better reflect that era...I haven't followed this to closely, but will combat require exceptional reflexes? i.e. 'physically realistic' weapon swings etc...I hope not. I'd make a poor swordsman in real life...

Looks nice but I prefer fantasy in my games. I get more than enough drudgery and realism in my real life that I don't particularly look for it in games, or books, or movies for that matter :)

I've been waiting to see more about this game for a while, but all we get are cutscenes. Any information on gameplay?
That is game-play as it shows the npc's going about their daily life.:)

Gameplay is walking around? ;)
Yes it is when the actual footage being shown is the NPC AI in the game.;) If you watch the other videos, and updates on the site the combat system is not ready.

The new alpha will show how a small town in medieval times lived.

Last edited:
Really nice graphics. My PC cannot run this, but it will be fun to watch people stream the game.

I've been waiting to see more about this game for a while, but all we get are cutscenes. Any information on gameplay?

They have shown more gameplay more early than pretty much any AAA company ever.
Not only all the KS updates, but also full blown hour long publisher demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84AiE46erkk

This is a build they pitched to publishers.
Complaining about lack of shown gameplay is bizzare to me.

Back
Top Bottom