DA:Inquisition - Trailer & Interview

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Heh, thanks for posting all the DAI stuff...which...is almost overwhelming, there's so much of it nonstop.

They should just release the game early already. You know it's done. Can it really get more hyped? How many youtubers and bazillion journalists get to play it in advance. Sheesh.

I agree with you Voqar as I get multiple links sent to my RSS feeds. I'm actually getting tired of posting them, and I don't even share every single one of them.

Now we only hare two more weeks to go till a hundred reviews get released.:faint:

Not two weeks Couch, review embargo drops on the 11th and EA XBone Early Access start on the 13th (max 6 hours of playtime).

edit: oh and there is another embargo that drop today, but I don't know of what.

I'm still on the fence about buying it. I'm okay with the more actiony combat but the game must be fun. I see that it could be fun or it could be boring after a while. I just don't know yet.

Not two weeks Couch, review embargo drops on the 11th and EA XBone Early Access start on the 13th (max 6 hours of playtime).

edit: oh and there is another embargo that drop today, but I don't know of what.
Just great looks like the in-coming avalanche of new articles in on the way earlier than excepted. I'm going to very busy rounding up more news for the game.:faint:

Also Angry Joe just uploaded one of his famously mellow impression videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VCJfuY142I

He skips through cutscenes and conversations as quickly as possible to avoid too many spoilers, but there are still some though it's only roughly the first 30 minutes of gameplay+ character creation.

Watch Out this spoil the entire prologue of the game!

Considering it's straight gameplay, yeah it does contain spoilers. He does try to skip through coversations and focus on gameplay and mechanics, but you can still get the gist of the intro segment of the plot. Doesn't really tell us much that hasn't been in press releases and trailers, but if you prefer to go into games completely unspoiled there is that I suppose.

He broke his NDA (they could only show the Hinterlands). That video is going to be taken down, that's what happened to other videos that showed things not from the Hinterlands.

He broke his NDA (they could only show the Hinterlands). That video is going to be taken down, that's what happened to other videos that showed things not from the Hinterlands.
It's only a matter of time as I also found one a new video that showed sixty minutes of new gameplay footage, and it was taken down by Bioware for NDA violations.

It's only a matter of time as I also found one a new video that showed sixty minutes of new gameplay footage, and it was taken down by Bioware for NDA violations.

Weird, this one's STILL up. I guess it's harder to enforce NDA's (I'm guessing by abusing DMCA takedowns) on people with larger audiences? They might just send him an angry letter or freeze him out of future preview events at this point.

He actually set it to private for a while and apparently EA told him it was alright. I guess at this point they don't give a crap anymore (PC Gamer also spoiled the prologue but via talking in their videos).

I think I've heard and seen enough DA: I preview stuff for now. From now on, only actual reviews will be interesting.

Just great looks like the in-coming avalanche of new articles in on the way earlier than excepted. I'm going to very busy rounding up more news for the game.:faint:

Going by what I've been reading online, seems like a few "gaming press" reviewers are not going to drop their reviews on the 11th because they don't think they are going to be done with the game by then...after three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom