Gothic 3 Resistance to Heat question

lanux128

Sentinel
in Braga, when i got some black snapper leather for a trader (Jose/Luca), he gave me a "Light Hashishin Armor" that has heat resistance and later when i helped Tufail, the former tribute collector, to defeat some robbers he offered to teach "Resistance to Heat".

is this the same as the armour or give additional protection? i don't want to waste LPs on it & reload later.. :)

Same as armor.

I'd still take the skill, though, if you can spare the LP.

It is the same skill.

Resistance to heat is supposed to allow your endurance to recover in the desert (although it doesn't always work). It is also supposed to provide some resistance to actual fire damage but I have no idea just how much protection it does afford (if any).

It is the same skill.

Resistance to heat is supposed to allow your endurance to recover in the desert (although it doesn't always work). It is also supposed to provide some resistance to actual fire damage but I have no idea just how much protection it does afford (if any).

Never heard about that fire damage thing, bjon045, but it can be interesting to find out.

thanks for the replies.. since both are the same, maybe i'll learn the skill as well. in case, i came across a better armour that doesn't has heat resistance built-in.. :)

i had learned the "Resistance to Heat" skill and just like bjon045 said there are some wording that the wearer "receives an armor bonus against fire damage". but in the armor protection section, "Protection against fire" remains at zero.

is this a translation error or a bug? i attach a screenshot to show the error.

Last edited:
Might be another bugged skill, or that it offers some "under the hood" protection, slightly reducing fire damage or something.

Back
Top Bottom