Pricewatch!

That's not a surprise since AC:Liberation got (finally?) ported onto PC.
Anyone tried AC:L? I skipped AC4 completely because of word about too much of repetitive content.

That's not a surprise since AC:Liberation got (finally?) ported onto PC.
Anyone tried AC:L? I skipped AC4 completely because of word about too much of repetitive content.

I bought it on steam and will probably try it tonight some. From what I've heard they fixed most of the complaints people had about repetitive content.

I bought it on steam and will probably try it tonight some. From what I've heard they fixed most of the complaints people had about repetitive content.
No they didn't enemy's still re-spawn. One example is killing ever solider only to find after a cut-scene everyone of them is back alive.

The repetitive content is still there also. I wasted hours just doing nothing but collecting songs, or assassinating targets for money.

In the end I wont deny they improved the series, but to me it's just a never ending franchise with no end. Each game is just more of the same with some changes.

Last edited:
Dunno, that's why I've asked did anyone give it a try so I don't buy a game I'll uninstall after an hour of playing like it happened recently with Blood Knights (and for that game I say DO NOT BUY even if on sale).

Just received a GMG offer in my mailbox with a code to get -30% on upcoming Thief. It says this:
This voucher will work for you, and only you - so don't go sharing it!

I don't love Square Enix because of their stupid decisions (ruining the potential on FMA and FMA:B, making DX phonegame while refusing to port Chaos Rings onto PC and etc). But this game is again made by Eidos Montreal and I simply can't pretend it doesn't touch me a bit.

So I've preordered it (release date: February 28, 2014). Master edition ofc with comics probably completely useless but well… In the end it costed me 33.39€.
So if you want that game and already had deals on GMG, check promotions tab in your gmail client. The offer on -30% should be there.

Behold the Indie Gala January bundle:

http://www.indiegala.com/

Some good stuff in there, including (3 more to be unlocked later):

Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut,
Tales of Maj’Eyal,
Ravensword: Shadowlands,
Ballpoint Universe Infinite,
Gravity Badgers,
Laxius Force,
Millennium: A New Hope,
Two Brothers

Anyone played Ravensword: Shadowlands? It actually looks pretty good, but videos can be deceiving…

To quote Joxor, IT IS A FRACKING PHONEGAME! :)

Seriously, it IS a game designed for iPhone/iPad, and ported to other platforms. It is pretty decent - but as we've talked about the standard for a good PC game and a good iOS/Android game are rather different.

You sure you don't want to quote Corwin and say:

Rubbish!!

:D

Last edited:
I was about to jump on that one (I often find there is something redeemable in "crap" games that are at the "right" price)… then I remembered that it has a crap/non-existent save system.

Edit: they still seem to be updating it, which is nice. I wonder if its major disappointments have been improved on.

Last edited:
I was about to jump on that one (I often find there is something redeemable in "crap" games that are at the "right" price)… then I remembered that it has a crap/non-existent save system.

Edit: they still seem to be updating it, which is nice. I wonder if its major disappointments have been improved on.

The world of LOA looks sorta neat to explore. Perhaps when a god mode is figured out, it might be worth a "few" bucks to spend some time in. But the save game design just kills any interest for me.

Meanwhile
Amazon Digital has the download version of Bioshock Infinite for $13.20
and the PC copy version for $16.88

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom