King's Bounty - Released @ GamersGate

criminy - that's too bad

so much for playing it at our network games then.

I had a VERY slow download when I bought this at gamersgate (my first time using it) so I sent an Email to their customer service and got this useful reply. I said the download speed was unacceptable and the downloader program was not up to par with others like STEAM D2D etc... They just made me a return customer ;)

------------------------
Hi, no that speed is not acceptible of course. Some US customer got this problem and we dont really know why. It has problaby something to do with the Downloader which is why we have contracted a new developer studio to make us a new one. Meanwhile, try this:
Try this alternative Downloader:http://www.gamersgate.com/downloader/Downloader.msi Uninstall the current Downloader first.

I've downloaded successfully and am thoroughly enjoying it so far, a refreshing change from the HoMM games that are starting to feel pretty stale (although still good fun).

Some very different tactical considerations here, it's not like the heroes games where you're limited by the troops available, here there's loads of troops available but you can't have too many in your army at any one time so you end up losing a few and getting reinforcements a lot more often.

I like the skill system a lot as well, there's relatively few levels of everything and each time you spend on one of them you get a real, tangible improvement, which I always prefer to incremental fiddling.

Back
Top Bottom