Couple of questions

liveaus

Traveler
Hey! I've recently started to play this game and i'm enjoying it very much so far. I'd like to ask the following questions:

1) What else can you do inside your ship besides checking in with A-Z, storing stuff in the closet and flying it (of course)? I see there are several other rooms including a large central one with pods you can open and close. Do you get to buy upgrades in the future that add new features to the ship?

2) I saw somewhere that you could board other ships. However, i've been to a couple of space stations and cannot find the weapons that only disable systems allowing you to teleport to the ship. Are they sold in a specific station?

3) Is it possible to load a Buggy in your spaceship to use on the different planets, or do you have to "aquire" a different one in each planet?

4) What is the Ksedax Camera for? I see you can take snapshots of things, but does that act like a screen save function? If so, where do the files go?

Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
1. A few quests will be partly inside the ship. Make sure you know all doors and rooms. At a certain point you will need that. Anything I say more will be a spoiler. ;)

2. Boarding other ships would be nice, but unfortunately I haven't been able to do it either. Maybe when they decide to make a Precursors 2.

3. With your ship it is easy to make money. Don't worry about buying buggies at each planet. Otherwise you just take one. :D

4. There are several quests asking you to make pictures.

Thanks for the info!
The ship boarding thing I saw on a review somewhere. That WOULD be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom