The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I wouldn't turn down a DA run, actually. Still need tokens, and this weekend was eaten up in various projects. Plus, Fireflash still needs to finish e3BC chain, so we can hit that up.

We can always push back the lowbies to ensure Dte gets in on STK, since that's one of his favorite chains to run. :devilish:

Code:
Warchanter Core Abilities

1 AP, class level 1: Multiselector:
        Skaldic Rage: Expend a Song to fly into a heroic Rage, granting you a +4 Rage bonus to Strength and -4 penalty to AC. When Skaldic Rage ends, you become fatigued. Rage Duration: 180 seconds. Duration increases with effects that increase Song durations. Skaldic Rage doesn’t stack with Barbarian Rage.
        Skaldic Constitution: +1 Constitution (passive)

5 AP, class level 3: Fighting Spirit: +10 HP. Inspire Courage grants an additional +1 damage.
        Moved Weapon Training here (Martial Proficiencies)

10 AP, class level 6: Song of Heroism: Expend a use of Bardic Music to give the effects of the Greater Heroism spell to all nearby allies for 1 minute plus 6 seconds per Caster level. As a non-magical effect, this song cannot be removed by dispel magic or antimagic.
    Inspire Courage grants an additional +1 damage.

Increase Duration

20 AP, class level 12: Fighting Spirit: +10 HP. Inspire Courage grants an additional +1 damage.
        Upgrade to +30 HP

30 AP, class level 18: Victory Song: Toggle: You have full Base Attack Bonus.
    Inspire Courage grants an additional +1 damage.

Stretch goal: Make this a simple permanent, non-toggle ability.

41 AP, class level 20: Warmaster:
        +10 HP. Inspire Courage grants an additional +1 damage.
        When you Inspire Heroics, for 12 seconds both you and the targeted ally gain +5 Competence bonus to Attack, +5 Competence bonus to Damage, +25 Competence bonus to Physical Resistance and +50 Competence bonus to resist Acid, Cold, Electric, and Fire damage.
        NEW:
            +10 HP. Inspire Courage grants an additional +1 damage.
            When you Inspire Heroics, for 60 seconds both you and the targeted ally gain +5 Music bonus to Attack, +5 Music bonus to Damage, +20 Music bonus to Physical Resistance and +20 Music bonus to resist Acid, Cold, Electric, and Fire damage
            60 second cooldown

The L18 core is available as a tier 5 Warpriest enhancement, requiring character level 12. Bump it down to 12 at least. Changes to the capstone were nice, both making them have a duration, and stacking bonuses. But it should be AoE, and the duration should be affected by song length increasing enhancements.

Code:
Tier One

Inspired Bravery: Inspire Courage grants +1/+2/+3 to Attack and saving throws vs. Fear.
        Stretch goal: Improve?

The Poetic Edda. +1/2/3 Attack and Bard Songs.
    Enchant Weapons: Adds the spell Enchant Weapons as a level 1 Bard spell.
    Rough and Ready: +2/4/6 AC and +2/4/6 PRR.
    Focused: +1/+2/+3 Concentrate, Intimidate and Jump. 3rd Rank: +1 Bard Song.

Basically unchanged from live.

Code:
Tier Two

Boast: (Song) Gain 10/20/30 temporary HP for 120 seconds. While you have these temporary HP you generate 50% extra threat and gain +1[W] weapon damage. 3rd rank: +1 Barbarian Rage use (if you have it).
        New: Increase Temp HP, remove other aspects (leave +Rage use)
        DPS is coming from other sources.

Words of Encouragement: When you Inspire Courage, allies gain +10/20/30 temporary HP for one minute. +5/10/15 Positive Spellpower
        Remove pre-req from Boast

NEW: Arcane Shield Chant: Nearby allies gain +5 Music bonus to Energy Resistance.
        Always on aura

Iced Edges: While Gathering Cold in a Skaldic Rage, when you score a critical hit you gain Breath of Frost. This can trigger up to once every 12/9/6 seconds. \\n\\nBreath of Frost: Your attacks deal +1d6 cold damage for three seconds.
        NEW: Toggle: Your melee and ranged attacks deal 1d3/1d4/1d6 extra Cold Damage.
        Comparable to Arcane Archer stances (but both Ranged and Melee).

Gathering Cold: Toggle: Gain a +1/+2/+3 energy Resistance vs. Cold. When enemies deal you cold damage, you have a 20/40/60% chance to absorb some of that energy and gain Armor of Frost. Armor of Frost: You gain +1 stacking Cold Resistance and +1 stacking AC that lasts for 12 seconds. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
        Cut completely

Action Boost: Sprint: Activate this ability to receive a 35/40/50% Action Boost bonus to running speed for 20 seconds.

Iced Edges is nice, assuming it stacks with arty weapon buffs as well. I would prefer a selector though, since not everything is going to take cold damage. Shield is useful enough to splash into WC for. Boast is worthless, temp hp are worthless. Words of Encouragement at least give positive spell power.

Code:
Tier Three

Ironskin Chant: Grants DR 2/4/6/- to all nearby allies for 60 seconds plus 6 seconds per Caster level.
        New: Ironskin Chant: You and nearby allies gain DR 2/4/6/- and 2/4/6 PRR.
        Stretch goal: Always-on aura, no duration. Otherwise, increased duration.

Obstinance: You gain +1 saving throws while below 80% health. Rank 2: Additional +1 to all saving throws while below 60% health. Rank 3: Additional +1 to all saving throws while below 40% health. +5/10/15 Positive Spellpower
    High Spirits moved here
    Frozen Fury: Make a melee attack with +0.5/1/1.5[w] damage. Affected enemies must make a Fortitude save (10/12/14 + Charisma modifier + 1/2 Bard level) or become frozen solid for several seconds.
    Northwind: While Gathering Cold while in a Skaldic Rage, vorpal Hits cause 1d8/2d8/3d8 additional Cold damage.
        Moved to t4 and altered.

Ability Score: Strength or Charisma

PRR needs to both stack (not clear from description) and be a bit higher under the current system, IMO, for Ironskin. Obstinance is only useful for positive spell power, I'd never make use of something requiring me to be below max health. That's just bad, stupid design. Frozen is nice for those who can hit the DC.

Code:
Tier Four

Inspire Recklessness: Expend a use of Bardic Music to grant a +6% morale bonus to double strike chance and -10% fortification to all nearby allies for 1 minute plus 6 seconds per level. This effect will be removed if the target enters combat expertise, defensive fighting, or a defensive stance. As a non-magical effect, this song cannot be removed by dispel magic or antimagic.
        Stretch goal: New version: Reckless Chant: You and nearby allies gain +6 Music bonus to Universal Spellpower and +6 Music bonus to Doublestrike and Doubleshot.
            Always-on

NEW: Multiple Choice:
        Expeditious Chant: You and nearby allies gain +20% Action Boost bonus to Movement Speed.
            Always on

Rallying Cry: Action Boost: You and all allies within range of your songs gain +10/15/20% movement speed and a +1 Morale bonus to Saving Throws for twenty seconds. This ability can be used while feared, and dispels fear effects.

Lowered from Tier 5.

Armor Mastery moved here
    High Spirits: Your spirits are always high, and you are immune to Crushing Despair, Waves of Fatigue, and Waves of Exhaustion. Rank 2: You are also immune to Sleep. Rank 3: You are also immune to fatigue, including from Skaldic Rage. +5/10/15 Positive Spellpower
        Moved to Tier 3.

Northwind: Moved to here and changed to:
        Frozen Fury chance on Vorpal hits
            May have % chance or cooldown.

Ability Score: Strength or Charisma

Ok, I'm a fan of moving quickly, so a stacking move speed buff like that seems useful (though monks may become annoyingly fast even for me). Reckless is an improvement, since the old version's doublestrike did not stack with common gear (and thus, was actually only a -10% fort debuff). Not sure I'd invest the 20ap to get here though.

Code:
Tier Five

Armor Mastery (2 AP 1 rank) Gain medium armor proficiency and the ability to cast arcane spells in medium armor without arcane spell failure.
        MOVED to Tier 4.

Rallying Cry: Action Boost: You and all allies within range of your songs gain +10/15/20% movement speed and a +1 Morale bonus to Saving Throws for twenty seconds. This ability can be used while feared, and dispels fear effects.
        Moved to tier 4

Howl of the North: (2 AP) Toggle: -5 Attack and +1 critical damage multiplier on attack rolls of 19-20 with your Trained Weapon while Gathering Cold and in a Skaldic Rage.
        New: +1 critical damage multiplier on attack rolls of 19-20
        Removed downsides and requirements.

Warchanter Weapon Training: (2 AP) Grants martial weapon proficiency.
        Moved to Level 3 Core

NEW: Frozen Cleave: 360 degree cleave that freezes everyone you hit (per Frozen Fury), +2/4/6[W]
        Longish cooldown.

NEW: Return to Battle: Raise Dead SLA. Costs 1 Song.
    NEW: Possibilities include:
        Muster: Teleport SLA
        Death Pact SLA

NEW: Kingly Recovery: Target ally or self heals 10,000 HP. Removes ability score damage, death penalty effects, negative levels, and the conditions blinded, dazed, deafened, diseased, exhausted, fatigued, feebleminded, insanity, nauseated, poisoned, and stunned. 3 uses per rest.

Of the tier 5's, only Frozen Cleave (AoE attack coupled with minor CC, depending on how the DC is calculated) and Kingly Recovery look useful. Compared to Spellsinger Revamped and Swashbuckler T5's, not going to be on my radar.

All in all, I see little reason to invest much more into WC now than before. It's still a splash tree for Spellsingers and Swashbucklers.

Code:
 Spellsinger Core Abilities

1 AP, class level 1:
        Spellsinger: Each AP spent in Spellsinger grants +1 Universal Spell Power. Each innate ability after this one grants +1 Diplomacy, Listen, Perform, UMD and 2% critical chance with sonic and healing spells.

5 AP, class level 3:
        Ooze Song: Fascinate now affects Oozes.
        +1 Bard Spell Caster DC

10 AP, class level 6:
        Music of the Dead: Fascinate now affects Undead .
        +1 Bard Spell Caster DC

20 AP, class level 12:
        Music of the Makers:Fascinate now also affects Constructs.
        +1 Bard Spell Caster DC

30 AP, class level 18:
        Virtuoso: You regenerate 1 Song every 5 minutes. +2 Songs per rest. +20% bard song duration.
        +1 Bard Spell Caster DC 

41 AP, class level 20: Maestro:
        +4 Charisma
        +25 Universal Spellpower
        +2 Songs per rest.
        Heal and Wailing Banshee are added to your Bard Spellbook.
        Increased from +2 Charisma, +10 Spellpower

Probably one of the best Caster-based capstones around. Wail may not be of much use since the DC will be horrid, but everything else is A+.

Code:
Tier One

Haunting Melody: You rework Fascinate with haunting notes, intoxicating yet unnerving. Fascinated creatures are Haunted for 20/40/60 seconds. Haunted: -2 on all Saving Throws, Skill checks and attack rolls.
    Lingering Songs: Your bard songs last 20/40/60% longer.
    Studies multiple choice:
        Magical Studies: +30/+60/+100 SP total; 3rd rank Gain the Magical Training feat to gain echoes of power. (Still only total +100 SP.)
        Musical Studies: +1/2/3 extra Songs per Rest

Wand Heightening: Adds +1/2/3 to the save DC's of your offensive wands.
        CUT: Merge into Tier 2 Wand & Scroll Mastery

NEW Sonic Blast SLA: Blasts an enemy with loud high-pitched sounds, dealing 1d2+2 sonic damage plus 1d2+2 sonic damage per 2 caster levels. (Maximum sonic damage 5d2+10.) The target must make a successful Will save to avoid be dazed for a short period of time, or until they take damage.
        Cooldown and SP cost TBD

Charlatan: +1/2/3 Concentration, Haggle and Perform.

Solid all around.

Code:
Tier Two

Sharp Note: When you Inspire Competence, affected ally gains ‘Sharpened’ for 20/40/60 seconds. Sharpened: Your attacks bleeds the target. Bleed stacks up to 5 times.
        Increase Duration (several minutes) Stretch goal: Possibly switch to party-wide buff?

New Multiselector:
        Flicker: When you are damaged you have a 5% chance of turning invisible for 2/4/6 seconds.
        NEW: Willful: +1/2/3 Will Saving Throws

Inspired Flicker: When you Inspire Competence on an ally, they gain Flicker for four minutes. Flicker: When you are damaged you have a 5% chance of turning invisible for 2/4/6 seconds.
        Cut completely

NEW: Multiple Choice:
        Suggestion SLA: Influences the actions of an enemy, allowing you to suggest it to fight as your ally for 30+2 seconds per caster level. A successful will savenegates this effect.
        Stretch Goal: Another SLA choice here (probably damage based).

Wand and Scroll Mastery: +(25/50/75)% effectiveness of your wands, scrolls, and other items that cast spells.
        Combined with Wand Heighten (tier 1)

Marigold Crown: (Multiple Choice) Grants +1 to the DCs and caster level of Enchantment, Illusion, or Evocation spells.

Flicker is still worthless. You can cast freaking Mass Invis if you need it. Sharp Note is nice if it stacks with Arty weapon buffs, and has a duration (unlike now).

Code:
Tier Three

Enthrallment: Expend a Song to enthrall enemies. Enthralled enemies are mesmerized, with a chance of breaking free when damaged, and suffer a -2 penalty to attack rolls and Will saves for 24 seconds plus 6 seconds per bard level, even after being disrupted from their reverie. Negated on a Will save vs. Perform.
        Stretch goal: Change to be an add-on to Fascinate.

Reviving Verse: +1/2/3 saving throws vs. Sleep, Paralysis, Exhaustion, and Energy Drain.
        Stretch Goal: Improve?

Raucous Refrain: When you Inspire Courage, allies gain +1/2/3 Morale bonus to save vs. Sleep, Paralysis, Exhaustion, and Energy Drain for four minutes.
        Cut completely

New: Shout SLA
    Spellsong Trance: Expend a use of Bardic Music to grant a +1 morale bonus to spell DC's and a 10% morale discount on spell point costs to you and all nearby allies for 24 seconds plus 6 seconds per bard level.
    Ability Score: +1 Charisma

Spellsong should change to new Music bonus, making sure it stacks. There's a big argument over Enthrall's usefulness. Making the core add ons (Undead, Vermin, Poltician, etc...) for Fascinate work with it would be plenty IMO.

Code:
Tier Four

Sustaining Song: Expend a Song to apply a temporary fast-healing effect to all nearby allies. It lasts for 24 seconds plus 6 seconds per bard level.
    Spell Penetration: 3 Ranks +1/2/3 to Spell Penetration
    Arcane Aid: When you Inspire Competence on an ally, they gain +1/2/3 Spell Penetration for four minutes.
        Cut completely

Frolic: When you sing the Song of Freedom on an ally, they gain Freedom of Movement for three minutes.
    Song of Arcane Might: Expend song to grant a +1 morale bonus to caster level for spells cast by you and all nearby allies for 24 seconds plus 6 seconds per bard level.
        Increase Duration

Ability Score: +1 Charisma

Frolic, like all buff songs, should be AoE.

Code:
Tier Five

Song of Capering: Expend a use of Bardic Music to make a single enemy dance helplessly. This effect lasts 6 seconds plus 2 seconds per bard level. A successful Will save negates this effect.
        Change to instant-cast time

Studies multiple choice:
        Advanced Magical Studies: +70/140/200 SP. Requires Magical Training.
        Advanced Musical Studies: +1/2/3 extra Songs per Rest. Requires Musical Studies 3.

Prodigy:
        Rank 1:
            +2 Concentration

Rank 2:
            +2 Spell Penetration
            +2 to the DCs of your Enchantment spells

Rank 3:
            Whenever you finish playing a bard song, you grant temporary spell points to nearby allies.

Spellsong Vigor: Expend a use of Bardic Music to apply an effect to one target that restores spell points over time.
    NEW: Multiselector:
        Mass Hold SLA (Normally a level 9 Sorc/Wiz spell)
        NEW: Horn of Thunder: Blast your foes with 1d4 Sonic and 1d4 Electric damage per caster level. Creatures making a Reflex save take half damage. \\n\\nMax caster level: 25

Probably the only thing I'd consider weak is the Advanced Studies... and that's not bad. I'd not view it as a T5 ability, maybe 4. Mass Hold Monster = Awesome, especially with an effective potential +9 to the DC (+4 from cores, +2 from capstone CHA bonus, +1 from T2 ability, +2 from T5 ability on Enhantments). With the other stuff, Spellsingers are a serious contender for enchant-based CC now.

Basically, Spellsinger can now stand toe-to-lute with Swashbuckler, bringing it's own strengths and advantages to play. Much better, IMO.

Guys, the magic word is ROADWORKS!!!! :( There is no way I will be able to play this Friday. After 2 days of driving I'm only half way to my daughters. Usually I can get there in 2 days and I allocated 3 days just to be safe. Would you believe roadworks almost every 2 Km most of the way up the highway with sometimes up to 10 min delays at each. I won't promise, but I'll try for the following week. The one after that will also be an imposibility. Enjoy yourselves. :)

With 2 of us out, I say DA run on epics to start with. We could do 2 runs. Load in on anyone. Then we could jump in 3bc for a rare run for goodies. Lets just do one run, 2 max. Then I propose we stay on the epics and farm out some Kings Forest comms, as several of us need them. That way no one is left behind and that should kill off the evening unless someone else has any suggestions that will do the same thing.

Most recently, we were running the first Eveningstar chain with our lvl22 Fridays. Made it thru the first 2 quests. Y'all might have had another pickup group going as well.

My other fighter ETR'ed again and is now level 21. He would love to run King's Forest quests to get XP. My monk and arti are both flagged to do quests in Schindylryn.

My cleric just took level 13 (just into 13) so he can run level 11 quests. My low level cleric is level 7 ready to do level 5 quests.

Crystal Cove tonight?

Hey, Crystal Cove is back up … how about we skip the lowbies tonight (so Dte can join us for STK … I know, how considerate of me! :) ), and we do Crystal Cove on whichever epic toons we want & get Corwin some updated gear … The level 20 spyglass is really nice (spot & search 20, true sight, insightful int 3), as is the level 20 light armor. & since they're BTA, you can pass them around your toons, Corwin.

Game worlds are back up.

I'm looking doubtful for this week; I'll likely be driving during game time.

Thinking I will be iffy at best. It is the holiday so most likely doing stuff around that. Have to see what ends up being planned here.

With the holiday, we may want to consider an alternate plan for the few of us who show. I should be available, since my festivities are at 2pm.

I am a bit burned out on Cove (too much all at once, in something that's grindy and repetitive at best). So we might smack around some of the L12/13 alts for a change. Assuming everyone has one there in that range still. If not, then maybe see if we all have a low-20's. I've been working on getting Mr Pump ready to replace my eventual TR in the Epics. He needs to hit 23 so he can use some of the better gear I have stashed up, like the crossbow from the raider's box.

I should be available. If we're avoiding 3BC for this session (which is fine with me), that pretty well eliminates the 7's. The normal Friday 22's are out.

That leaves me with Phuury at 13 (headed for the Desert), Wouldii at 8 (nothing specific), Shadohe at 24 (killing time until a TR), and Botdu at 17 (Wheloon2, finish Spinner chain, working Vale outdoors). I'd probably be most interested in working Bot since he's my next planned TR and least interested in working Shadohe since that'd largely be wasted time, but I don't really care that much.

With 2 people out, and Corwin already having missed out on some stuff (even if he's still at level with us), I feel we should drop the 7's this week regardless.

For me:

Aerii is at 12, somewhere. Not sure what she was doing.

Ijii at 16, not much of a character, but y'all can drag her soulstone along.

Aneira at 20, future TR so I wouldn't mind some work on her.

Mr Pump freshly at 21. Going to be an Epic grinder, once semi-geared.

Fireflash at 24. Probably a future TR as well, just don't have a build for THF. Not intending to run her much as far as Epics go, mostly wanting to gear for the TR.

Mureall at 27(!) So much for being just a Shroud/DA farmer.

Code:
Hello! I’m writing today to tell you more about our plans for DDO in the coming months, and introduce you to a few folks you might not know. We’ve made some adjustments to our “road map” for 2014 that we think you’ll be excited about, and we’ve added a few folks to the team that we want to introduce you to.

For those of you who missed my letter written for DDO’s 8th anniversary, my name is Athena, and I’m DDO’s Franchise Director. I’m the person heading up the DDO team, working with our partners, producers, and teams leads, and making various business decisions that keep the engines running. We’re really pleased to have added Design Manager Severlin to our team in recent months, and I notice that you’ve already been seeing his design leadership in action in the Official Discussion Forums (and in the game!) Severlin comes to DDO from Asheron’s Call, where he served as Producer (and wore many hats) for quite some time. Additionally, we’ve added two other members of the Asheron’s Call team to our staff: NoWorries and Kintani, who are working on items, quests, systems, and more! Of course, it takes a huge amount of creativity to keep DDO going, so I also want to thank the many other developers, quality assurance, production, operations, art, and community people I work with every day for all of their hard work – thank you!

When Rowan spoke with you back in December, we outlined a plan for 2014 that we’ve delivered so far (like Epic Three Barrel Cove, Haunted Halls of Eveningstar, etc.) However, we’re making a few changes to our calendar for the rest of the year, and I want to make sure you are up-to-date on our plans. Initially, we were considering creating Anauroch for Update 23, and raising the level cap to 30 in Update 24. Rowan also talked about the concept of “Sentient Weapons” in his letter, although that wasn’t assigned to an update. You can expect all of these things to happen! But, our team has been looking at alternatives, reading your ideas on the forums (and Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Twitch, etc.), discussing our plans with the Players Council, and gathering their feedback on what they’d like us to work on. We’ve been talking amongst the team as well, assessing what it is we’d like to do, and when the right time to do it is. In that context, we’ve shifted our plans slightly.

Update 23 will bring Epic Orchard of the Macabre to DDO, along with a new Epic raid! While the raid will share some locations and similarities to the current Accursed Ascension raid (“Abbot raid”), our team will bring a whole new series of challenges to adventurers brave enough to enter. We’re not simply “adding hit points to the Abbot”, but are rather re-thinking the raid space for an entirely new battle, with a new story line, baddies, loot, and more! One of the things we’re looking to do in the coming year is to provide more high-level questing and raiding to DDO, and we think an Epic Orchard of the Macabre fits nicely with that goal.

Besides newly Epi-fied versions of the quests found in Orchard of the Macabre, we’re also planning to make sure the Orchard itself is ready for high-level adventure with exciting battles against rare enemies, werewolves (yes, in Eberron!), new loot, and more! We’ll be talking a lot more about the Epic Orchard of the Macabre in the coming months, and I can’t wait for you to see what our devious devs have planned.

Update 23 will also feature a series of improvements aimed at making sure heavy armor-wearing adventurers feel powerful and ready to go toe-to-toe with some of DDO’s toughest enemies, updates to improve the Paladin class, and other changes that will give our melee players a boost. We’re also creating new Augments for our Crystal Cove event that higher-level players can slot into their favorite weapons, armor, and items, and expect to bring those new Augments to you when Crystal Cove reopens after the release of Update 23.

Update 24 will round out the year with new quests, new Festivult cookies, and a new event that centers on something we can all agree on: looting chests! We’ll be continuing our work on the Anauroch Desert (in the Forgotten Realms), planning for Sentient Weapons, and developing another Classic Dungeon like the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar. We expect these to be something you’ll see in the first half of 2015. We’re pushing out the level cap for now to make sure we have plenty of questing to support your journey through the highest levels of DDO. Hitting level 30 will be a big milestone for DDO, and we want to put it out when the timing is right, and make sure its design keeps up with the way you, the players want to play DDO.

And these are just the tip of the iceberg that is our whiteboard. We are constantly reviewing our ideas and your suggestions, and making adjustments based on your changing needs and requests as well as our own excitement on new ideas for you to play with, so you may see a few more surprises pop in over the next year as we get closer to releasing our updates.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you about these plans, and anything else you’d like to see happen in DDO! Happy adventuring, and we’ll see you in Dungeons & Dragons Online!

Cheers!
Athena “Vyvyanne” Peters
Franchise Director – Dungeons & Dragons Online

Code:
 Quote Originally Posted by Vyvyanne View Post
Spellsinger and Warchanter improvements will actually arrive before Update 23. These changes are currently expected to be in our next patch, which is slated to release this month (in July.)

So Bard's are getting some serious serious loving. And soon. With U23 also bringing in Armor/AC improvements to make it worthwhile.

Next up will probably be making Paladins worth having. Maybe Barbarians will come afterwards...

Looks like the new Sheriff is actually pushing things forward. Among the things was discussed was pushing back the level cap raise. Given the lack of high-level content, this is a good thing.

OK, I lied. Apparently they're pushing the parade back to 7pm again this year. That means I don't get the Wild Dogs back until 9 and they'll need fed at that point. Soooo, looks like I'm out.

I've got a bunch of errands to do tomorrow, but I should be good for some extended exercise tomorrow afternoon and evening.

Friday plan?

And the plan for Friday is … ???

As in, are we running the epic-Friday group, the lowbies, or neither?

Back
Top Bottom