Which classic game should I play first?

Actually NO. Where they are positioned in the party, how you align them and finally whether you position the party in a defencable position makes a great deal of difference. There are a ton of possible tactics with Wiz 8 once you get into the subtleties of the game starting with party creation!!

Actually NO. Where they are positioned in the party, how you align them and finally whether you position the party in a defencable position makes a great deal of difference. There are a ton of possible tactics with Wiz 8 once you get into the subtleties of the game starting with party creation!!
I get the alignment, but what exactly do you mean by, 'positioning the party in a defensible position' ?

And i heard you can take a party all the way through games 6-8 ? How is that ?

I get the alignment, but what exactly do you mean by, 'positioning the party in a defensible position' ?

I only played Wiz 8 for a little while, but from what I saw I think he means backing yourself into a corner to keep from being completely surrounded. And then the fight would last for days and days and days…

No, you can actually arrange your party in different formations in Wizardry 8. There's a window at the bottom-right of the screen that shows how your members are positioned.

And i heard you can take a party all the way through games 6-8 ? How is that ?

I've only tried Wiz 6&7 long enough to sample them, but I can tell you that Wiz 8 is a must-play for anyone who likes first-person party combat. The problem with playing the trilogy is that there was a nine year gap between the releases of Wiz 7&8. Wiz 7 was released in 1992, and hasn't aged all that well imo.

I recommend mods from pocketplane for BG1+2.

Spellhold studio is pretty good too, but i favour pocketplane ones more. I'd say Unfinished Business for both BG1+2 is a must.

Back
Top Bottom