The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

What does the term "token" mean within this context ?

I haven't played on the Lamannia server but it is probably an object which you get from the npc Kariya ir'Vannis which will be used when you either try to enter the challenge (as a non-vip and haven't bought the adventure pack) or when you get one of the items at the beginning of a challenge.

Ah, okay, thanks.

Late notice but I was hoping I would feel up to playing...but I don't. Anyway, you guys have fun and when I get this sorted I will try playing catch up again.

Pity, we'll miss your 'contributions!!' :) Get yourself together for next week then and behave yourself next time!! :p

In the guild's chest re several bows (two, I think I remember) which are several levels above my character .. Is it okay when I take one of them or both ?
Same is with all other items as well : They all seem to be useable only for several levels above "me" …

And : Do you have actual use for the rather low-level (or lower-level) stuff that I sometimes collect ? Should I put it into the guild's chest as well ?

What about a list of what's needed by individual characters right now ?

Take what you need, but don't fill the chest with level 1 junk, just sell it.

I actually put the Silver Longbow in there specifically because I knew there was an upcoming AA. It is the best bow you can get outside of pay-to-play packs, and even then, only two named bows best it; one of which only as the epic version, and greensteel crafted bows. I still carry one myself on my Ranger, even though she's not an archer; it is very useful and even without heavy investment I can do some serious damage with manyshot going.

Mostly, we put things that may have some exceptional use in there. Greater Bane weapons, particularly Undead or Construct Bane, for example. Or +5 Holy Burst, etc... As well as spell scrolls for those lowbie Wizards and Artificers in the guild. Heal scrolls, Raise Dead scrolls, and so forth are also welcome, and if you're not a caster and don't have a caster, mana pots. Some of us (not Peter) don't buy twenty stacks of pots off the DDO Store each week. ;)

OKay, thanks for the clarifiction !

I'm an altruist, and I love giving away what others might need ;) - but I sometimes fail to see if there's really need for these items ...

It can be hard to tell, so if you have something you think is nice, go ahead and toss it in.

It seems that filing a complaint with the FCC makes Comcast nervous. They're crediting every day since my first call, as well as a credit for the first time they failed to show, and are supposed to be out tomorrow. So with luck I'll be back with reliable internet by Friday.

Skype just updated for me so be sure to update before Friday.

I'll have to finish early this week (after about 3 hours) as I'm doing a wedding and the couple would be most upset if I got there late!! :)

Do you really want Corwin to not be able to do this anymore after someone kills him.

We already make liberal use of the "Let Corwin die and bring his soulstone thru" technique. This would be just a slight extrapolation of the procedure.

We might have to do a little selective editting on the Skype conversations, though. I'm not sure some of those words would be appropriate in a church.

Somehow, I don't think... " I now pronounce you.... oh wait a sec, I'm not only lost, but about to get killed....." would go down well!! :D

Chicken...........You can just mute the laptop and pretend you are using it for the ceremony......tell them you need BIG PRINT. :p...

The bride and groom would already be on their honeymoon by the time he asks if any of us level 18's need the +1 Sickle of Pointless he got, for each and every chest we come across. I mean, I get the emphasis on charitable giving, but cmon! :p

We all know Jo has a TWF sickle user somewhere or another, so you should give them all to her. ;)

Update on my internet; I have no idea WTF is going on. New modem again, but it just came on, after 5 hours. So I can promise nothing; supposedly there's going to be a crew out tomorrow, again, but I am not optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom