Two Worlds II - Min/Max DX11 Comparison Screens

So is the game going to force us to play at minimum quality to see lots of hidden items in the grass? Hope not.

Last edited:
I wasn't even aware that TW2 was going to be DX11…

Those screens look pretty nice, but I don't see anything that looks like it couldn't have been done in DX10.

DX11 has slightly better quality and performance, if you can code it in 11, you avoid 10. Sucks for those that can't afford an upgrade yet. That said, I was under the impression that there was a dx10 client as well.

There's no need for a DX10 client. DX11 works on DX10 hardware, except for the DX11 exclusive features. So there's no reason to release a DX10 game if it's already coded for DX11.

The rock face textures look a bit poor but everything else is really nice.
Colours seem to be really distorted in low gfx mode though...

Do Direktx 11 things run on Windows XP as well ?

I am extremely surprised by Two Worlds 2 reviews so far. Looks like the developer and publisher really learned from the first game.

So is the game going to force us to play at minimum quality to see lots of hidden items in the grass? Hope not.
Your second link is messed up and, even when fixed, goes to the same pic - but I know what you mean, I was thinking the same thing. If you are looking for an alchemy plant, it's going to stand out like a sore thumb on low settings but it will be one plant among many in the high settings.

To others - I'm sure there are settings in between the min and max. A pity they didn't show max DX9 settings. Also, I saw no signs of tessalation (sp?) - which I'm really excited about.

Back
Top Bottom