Warhammer Online - New Cinematic

Just spectacular.

The motion capture, the art, the variety of offensive tricks. Great flic. Watched it twice.

Yeah, it's a good one, anybody know who did this?

It was most probably done by Blur.

Very impressive. Seems they learned from Bliz how to make impressive cutscenes, heh. Found the Bright Wizard was quite cool. ^^

Sweet! Reminds a lot of the cinematics WoW had going before the launch - showing off the various races and classes.

Very nice!
I"d buy a movie made like this in a heartbeat.
(movie makers - take notice)
Guess we'll all know what the game is like in another month. Here's hoping it's fun and entertaining and not a second career.

I especially liked how it portrayed the casters, if Sorceresses are anything like that in the real game I know what I'm going to play! Although I like the arm-shark too...

Wowza, that was a fun watch. :D

As for the sorceress, I think I'm in wuv...:love:

None of the classes have the kind of power you see here, and you'll be shocked to hear that the graphics aren't quite as pretty.

None of the classes have the kind of power you see here, and you'll be shocked to hear that the graphics aren't quite as pretty.
I quite understand that, I'm just in an enthusiastic mood about WAR right now. :)

In 10 years they are, I bet !

I would prefer a full-length movie over another crappy online game.

Back
Top Bottom