Gothic 3 Returning slave (Cape Dun) to owner...a newb's question

prannock

Traveler
Hi,
I just recently started playing Gothic 3.

I want to know something about that quest.
The slave, if resqued, teaches acrobatics. Are there other acrobatics trainers in game?
On the other hand are reputation points necessary for Hashishin to teach you Dual-Wield fighting?
I intend to master Dual-Wield, and, as I understand only Hashishins teach it.
So from that viewpoint, can I save that slave and get necessary rep. later, or should i grab every Hashishin rep. point with both hands?

Thanks.

1) Yes, there are several others.
2) Yes, you need 75 reputation with Hashishin to learn master dualwield. Most of it the reputation is gained in Varant.

1) I see, who are they? Also, who teaches "Endurance of the Wolf" and "resistances" ?

2) So, can I resque that slave , or i don't have any leeway there, I have to do ALL Hashishi quests for the needed rep?

1) endurances are a lot of teachers in the same city, don't remember the name anymore but in the northern regions of myrtana.
2) you will be able to still get that much without the slave but it will be a little bit harder

You *will* have to do some "evil" acts in the game to gain 75 rep with the Hashishin. When I played through G3 I never got master dual-wield because I felt really bad about many of the things I had to do to gain it :)

In the city Silden you can find both an acrobatics trainer, and a trainer for endurance of the wolf. Immunity to disease can only be learned from the alchemist in Geldern after you bring him 1 kings sorrel. I can't recall the poison immunity.

If I am not mistaken it is in Geldern too.

yeah the merchant is upstairs and across the way from the immunity disease trainer (in Geldern). i believe you have to do a quest for him first and then not do the quest that 'rats him out'.

you can learn it firstby completing the quest and rat him out later

I see.
But wait a sec, aren't training dialogue options with a particular trainer (after maybe a quest or two) opened by reputation in the particular town?

If not, then what does rep. in TOWN grant you?
And what is granted by GLOBAL rep. with a Faction?

"Endurance of the wolf", does it affect expenditure of stamina on fighting?
Or only on sprinting?

most of all, acces to the townleader
global rep determinates more the overall act to you and probably also the final outcome of the game, not sure about that because I haven't finished it yet

Global repuation also influences on what kind of armors you can buy from each faction. For example you will need to have 50% repution with rebels if you wish to wear paladin armor. Lesser armors require less reputation obviously :)

However more good deeds you do to rebels - less orcs wll like you, since most of those "good deeds" are working against orcs rulership...It works both ways too.. You can try to stay in the middle and work for both factions, but sooner or later a choise has to be made.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom