Pricewatch!

If you're from the UK I recommend this site savygamer.co.uk which is where I've been poaching the good deals from recently.

Saw today A Vampyre Story for 10 Euros at the German drug store "Müller" (orange cloverleaf-like sign).

I recently saw the newest Gobliiins adventure game for 15 Euros at Gamestop, but I couldn't find it in other shops of that chain anymore ...

Arcanum, Magick Obsura, and Gabrial Knight have been released on GoG for 5.99 each. Other Activion games on the way. I know GK is a point and click adventure but it's still one of the best series of games I've ever played.

Arcanum, Magick Obsura, and Gabrial Knight have been released on GoG for 5.99 each. Other Activion games on the way. I know GK is a point and click adventure but it's still one of the best series of games I've ever played.

Sweet .... a few more games to grab!

Nooo, Mike, don't start Arcanum again. I've been fighting the urge to replay it :) So instead I bought a back-up copy. I'd replay it except...I enjoyed it so much as a star thrower, I'd repeat it, which I suppose isn't too bad because it was such a good experience :)

Nooo, Mike, don't start Arcanum again. I've been fighting the urge to replay it :) So instead I bought a back-up copy. I'd replay it except…I enjoyed it so much as a star thrower, I'd repeat it, which I suppose isn't too bad because it was such a good experience :)

I was actually most way through last fall when Red Faction Guerrilla hit ... and then everything else. So now I just opened my save and can check it out in the GoG version and will be set for my Netbook Gamer article!

... Have seen yesterday the Gothic 3 CE for 30 Euros in a member of the German electronics market chain called "Promarkt". Several specimens of that.

Freedom force & Freedom Force : Third Reich are bundelled together for 2€ on steam this weekend (offer only available for the EU if I read it right).

And for those intrested there is also a X-COM pack for 2€ on steam this weekend (contains UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor and Enforcer).

Saw that above mentioned Gothic 3 CE for 25 Euros in another market/member of that chain - within Cologne.

Oh, I didn't know that.

By the way, I don't remember whether I wrote this before or not … Gamestop Germany sells Gobliiiins 4 for 15 Euros now … I found it only in one shop not too far away from the biggest church in Cologne ( ;) ) , though.

You can get Gothic 3 CE for much cheaper on Ebay (any region).
But not "real" CE in big box with all goodies just cheap rerelease edition with Forsaken Gods included. I dont`t know why they are calling this collector`s edition as it has nothing worthy collecting.:-/

I once wrote here somewhere in kind of an "article" that there are 2 kinds of "collector's editions" :

1. older definition : "collector's editions" for those who really dig into a game and want it again, inclusive ALL add-ons, ALL patches etc. ... Usually developed near to the end of the product's live-cycle

2. newer definition : "collector's editoions" for the ones who want the game plus goodies, because they are fans of it or of the series as a whole (if the game actually belongs to a series or so, like Aventuria or Mass Effect)

Back
Top Bottom