Gamescom 2015

Definitely get as much info from Dontnod on Vampyr...really underrated( even if new) developer.

Newspaper says that people are already trying to sell overpriced fakes of the tickets ! So beware ! Especially on Ebay !

If you don't have one, then the "afternoon tickets" are your best chance !
Seriously, I bought one last year as well, and it's not that full in the afternoons as well !

Expeditions: Viking
Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr
Elex
Spellforce 3
The Mandate
Victor Vran
The Dwarves

Very eclectic mix. I'm looking forward to this more than any E3 hype.

Sooo...what goes on, at these nerd, I mean game conventions? Is there any free beer and strippers:p?

Free beer there is and occasionally some free promotional material (t-shirts, posters, etc.). I have yet to see a stripper though. Maybe I'm visiting the wrong conventions for that :)

My appointments are now:
Elex
Spellforce 3
The Mandate
Victor Vran
The Dwarves
Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Have outstanding requests for:
Divinity: Original Sin Extended Edition
The Technomancer
Vampyr

If anybody has any questions for any of the above games post them here.

Vampyr is not shown at Gamescom, but The Technomancer is, so have an appointment for that.

Nobody mentioned Mount & Blade 2 (Bannerlords) yet? Also interested in Might & Magic Heroes 7.

Nobody mentioned Mount & Blade 2 (Bannerlords) yet? Also interested in Might & Magic Heroes 7.

1. Meh
2. Yes, gimme, gimme! :D

one question about The Dwarves considering unit/ character variety. What playable races can we expect to see?

Latest status of the meetings:

The Technomancer
Elex
Spellforce 3
The Mandate
Victor Vran
The Dwarves
Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Trying to get an appointment for Divinity and the new Deck 13 RPG.

It would seem weird that Sven would ignore a request from the site that generated over 10,000 dollars of revenue for their game so it could actually be made....

He isn't ignoring it. I would get contacted by their PR guy and he hasn't so I contacted him today.

Have an appointment for the new Deck 13 RPG.

Here is what I have now:

• Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
  • Deck 13 RPG
  • The Technomancer
  • Expeditions: Viking
  • Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr
  • Elex
  • Spellforce 3
  • The Mandate
  • Victor Vran
  • The Dwarves
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Unless something really interesting comes along this will be it.

As mentioned, if you have any questions for any of the games, let me know by posting here or sending me a PM.

Elex it is then.
I really hope this proves a new beginning for Piranha bytes, and that they've finally learned a few lessons along the way.
If nothing else, it sounds like a pretty good name, for a new brand of condoms:p.

Elex it is then.
I really hope this proves a new beginning for Piranha bytes, and that they've finally learned a few lessons along the way.
If nothing else, it sounds like a pretty good name, for a new brand of condoms:p.

We all know ELEX is a safe bet.

I'm also waiting on Quantum Break. They'll be revealing some more info on it, and gameplay. Remedy can hardly do wrong for me. Except that for some years now they're in bed with Microsoft. Quantum Break will probably follow suit like Alan Wake, and stay exclusive to Xbox for some time, but I seriously hope they'll release it for PC just like they did with Alan Wake.

I'd have no problem in going and getting an Xbox One, but so far there just isn't any title that is exclusive to it that would make me. Unlike PS3/4 who bought my allegiance with Last of Us.

Other than this, I'm also curious in ELEX.

Back
Top Bottom