Stargate Special Ops

PuddleJumper67

Traveler
Anyone here a member of the special ops site (stargate.mgm.com/specialops)? I’m considering joining but I wanted to know some more opinions on it. A buddy of mine earned enough points on it and traded them in for an SG-1 box set.

Never heard of it, but might check it out. I'm watching Stargate Atlantis right now on my Archos. About halfway through the first season. Never watched SG:1.

Puddlejumper67,

You might know the answer to this, so I thought I'd ask. Maybe it was covered in the original SG1 series, but how is it that when the Atlantis team shows up in the Pegasus galaxy, everyone speaks English? My only thought was that they had some universal translator, but since they actually have a scene in the pilot where some of the team members can't understand other workers in the Antarctica complex because their speaking a different language, that didn't make sense.

Did they just say screw it to dealing with languages? I'm enjoying the show regardless, but I thought that was strange.

I've never thought anything of the inhabitants of the Pegasus galaxy speaking english, but I'd assume they speak english because of the ancients, as they originated from earth and spoke english back on earth

Back
Top Bottom