IGN - Will Bethesda Announce Fallout 4 at E3 2015?

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Why is IGN interested in it at all?
Isn't IGN supposed to talk about Destiny and similar crapware then praise it skyhigh?

From time to time they need an actually good game to praise and write about to keep up appearances of their credibility. ;)

Answer: No

They are going to announce Fallout The MMO.

/i'm trolling...or maybe Bethesda is

Here was my opinion from another thread.

I'm wating for the possible announcement, or more likely more excuses from Bethesda & Pete Hines about not being ready to talk about the game once again.

What will be even more hilarious is if they announce Fallout 4 will be an exclusive only on the XBox One for a few months. They do this with DLC already.:biggrin:

Last edited:
It's Boston. I mean, how excited can you get with that? It's telling that it's more interesting as a post-apocalyptic wasteland than it is as an actual city.

I'm fine with it as long as they don't use voice actors with a Boston accent.

There are plenty of places I would have preferred though. L.A. or NYC seem like they would be more interesting, or Detroit since that place is already somewhat of a post-apocalyptic wasteland. :)

It's Boston. I mean, how excited can you get with that? It's telling that it's more interesting as a post-apocalyptic wasteland than it is as an actual city.

Well I've been to Boston a few times; it's more interesting than many other cities I've visited. The drivers are awful though.

I'm fine with it as long as they don't use voice actors with a Boston accent.
Why not, it'll be fun to see "horrid VO" among your cons! :D

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind seeing a winter setting somewhere.

They could reuse the snow from Skyrim. ;)

@Rune Just set it in Boston, they've had something like 6 feet of snow in the last month.

Maybe its like a annoucement for an Announcement

'We are using the time we have at E3, to announce that we are planning on announcing the release of Fallout 4 in April 2017 giving everyone enough time to create new Fallout 4 memes and videos where the person can rant about it not being out soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom