What games are you playing now?

I just got Mistmare on Goozex ... hehe

What a cool concept that game was. I never played it though as I was scared away by all the horrible reviews.

What a cool concept that game was. I never played it though as I was scared away by all the horrible reviews.

Someone said some good stuff about it, and since I could get it 'almost free' through Goozex, I did.

OK, my Update:

For me, the PSP is seeing three games - action RPG's Warriors of the Lost Empire and Dungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts, and (of course) Patapon.

On the DS it is just Dungeon Explorer: Warriors of Ancient Arts

On the PC / Mac I am playing a mix of DOSBox and GameTap stuff ... with several hours of Betrayal at Krondor last night ... also, forgot to play more than a couple of minutes of Sam & Max 203: Night of the Raving Dead, so finished that amd am replaying Mask of the Betrayer. Also just installed Loki.

Mike!

How do you find time to play ALL those games with your full time jobs???
Jobs : Day time job at work and night time job at home with your family?

Do you ever sleep?

My gaming time is *way* down ... most of those are pretty short things.

They did a special on the news tonight about how 74% of Americans are getting less than six hours of sleep a night--I'm guessing that's part of your secret, Mike. :)

My wife laughs, because before we had kids - particularly after she was so sick after two weeks in the hospital with our younger son ... back then I was a 'sleep counter', and had to get 8 hours. Now I do well with four.

Playing Oblivion with expansions and mods on. Pretty good and enjoyable experience so far.

Damn all you people! (You know who you are.) Now I'm not only obsessively playing Battle for Wesnoth, I'm re-hooked on Divinity. :wall:

And it's trying to be spring here, which means I have to do some serious gardening really soon...if I can just get this little plague problem cleared up.

My copy of Divinity didn't work so I'm just pushing it to one side and going back to Fallout.

Been playing some Titan Quest recently as well.

Still playing DivDiv and Dungeon Lords, finished the latest Sam & Max episode in one night (possibly the best one yet, sleep be damned!), and that is is on PC.

On handhelds, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate took over my DS from Anno 1701, but still doing Dungeon Explorer on the PSP.

Finally started Crysis and I can't put it down, the game is incredible! Definitely the best FPS released last year by far, although the competition in that genre wasn't exactly stellar in 2007. This game alone makes my recent video card upgrade worth every penny imo, there are scenes where I had to literally just stop and stare in amazement at what I was seeing on my monitor.

Crytek definitely raised the bar for PC graphics yet again.

If you have good sound card with nice speakers, plus big screen, the Crysis experience will be even better - the floor shaking, frantic, epic battle scenes!

Playing Far Cry now. I've played and finished it once before, but my recent completion of Crysis left me in the mood for some more first-person action. I love FPS's that feature large open levels and those games definitely excel in that category.

Started Kingdom Hearts today :).

Forgot to look at the clock last night while still playing NWN.

When I switched the PC off, I had past 3 in the morning. Yaaaaaawn.

Back
Top Bottom