Arkane Studios - New Project?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
You may recall some time ago we had news that Arkane's next project would be a full-blown MP-focused shooter called The Crossing (story). Worthplaying has a short bit an another title, although no details are currently known:
An overview of Arkane Studios' CEO Raphaël Colantonio LinkedIn profile reveals that the French development studio is not only working on its Source-powered shooter The Crossing, but also an unannounced new project. No further details were revealed about whether this is in the works at its Lyon headquarters or its recently formed Austin, Texas-based studio.
More information.

I am so disappointed in this company. They started out great with AEX. But, instead of making a sequel and expanding the series, they decided to make an action game. Now, they are making a MP shooter. I could care less what they do anymore.

Dark Messiah was a fun ride, nowhere near as bad as some people try to make it out to be. Having said that, I would still much rather have had an Arx 2. I'm still holding my breath for that announcement.

I'm with the group, I want Arx 2, not an 'action' game!!

I suspect Arx is behind them. They´re working on "bigger" projects.

That's really sad; Arx was a great IP with a great deal of developmental potential!!

nowhere near as bad as some people try to make it out to be
That would be me :D

I don't really care if there is an Arx 2, but something that uses their skills and is a true RPG ... that would be my hope.

Back
Top Bottom