Armored Princess - Russian Review Round up

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
King's Bounty: Armored Princess will be released soon. With that in mind I found a few reviews for King's Bounty: Armored Princess at 1C forums. A word of warning, they are all in russian and quite old.

• Stopgame score: 5/5 - A glowing review of every aspect of the game. They feel the game is a labor of love suitable for casual and hardcore gamers. In addition, they recommend it for children who love to read and solve problems.
  • Asolute Games 1.5 score: 95% - This one was not as easy to understand as the previous review. Too many 'lost in translation' parts to it. From what I can tell they were impressed with the length of the game (around 30 hours on normal difficulty), the stability of it, and found it an excellent game.
  • GamesLife score: 9/10 - Another great review. Overall, they felt that the difficulty was balanced perfectly and that everything that made King's Bounty great was preserved in Armored Princess.
  • GameGuru score: 88% - Another rave review. They were very impressed with the length of the game and were hesitant to call it an expansion due to the content and the 30 hours of gameplay.
More information.

Me, too ! :)

This showed up for me as a 'this week' release in the US ... but I'm guessing that is wrong?

It's going to be a tough call which one to choose. A few days ago I would of said it's a no brainer and gone with DA, but those translated russian reviews all had basically the same thing to say, "The best exansion ever released." If that was from one or two of the game sites then I would just dismiss it as over enthusiasm. But every single site I visited said something similar. The developers "labor of love" seems to be the theme of all the articles.

Well, I can do what I always do and play both. One day DA and the next Armoured Princess.:)

One thing I found a little funny when visiting those websites. The google translation for "Armored Princess" was something along the lines of "Princess in a shell."

One thing I found a little funny when visiting those websites. The google translation for "Armored Princess" was something along the lines of "Princess in a shell."

This reminds me of the submarine simulation called "Shells Of Fury" in the original English release … The German-language translation as "Schalen Des Zorns" sounds insofar silly as the word "Schale" - although the correct translation for "shell" - is used in German language almost only for vegetables, for nuts, for example.

Back
Top Bottom