RPGWatch - Original Sin Raffle - Here Are The Winners

We won't know.
What I could do is keep the item that is left from the highest ranking tiers (which are the dices) and wait until he responds. But what to do with it if he never responds?
Alternatively I could put a time limit on it and he gets nothing if he doesn't respond. However there was no rule for this event, so I'm not sure that is the right thing to do.

Oops, should have checked my mail first :)
Koto has responded, more later.....

Updated the list. I have asked PegasusOrgans and Sakichop a question, waiting for their feedback to be able to announce the rest of the awards.

Awesome! Really pleased with that. :) many thanks Myrthos for organising all this.

This is great! Thanks for taking care of this, Myrthos. Anybody have any ideas what to do while visiting Belgium?

W00t, I got the access! I'll have to see about NDA type stuff, but I'll be sure to post impressions from the alpha-beta's. Good times!

Good point, Julius. I wonder if the beer in Europe is better than in the states. I'll write up a full report!

didn't think I'd manage to get alpha&beta but I'm quite glad I did :) crpgnut (or anyone else who got alpha or beta), if the coop parts of the game is available and you're interested in trying it PM me !

I've never played coop except in a game called Minions of Mirth, but I think we'll need to at least test it so we can report. Again, we'll have to see what type of NDA we're under, to know what we can and cannot write about. Of course, no spoilers on plot, but perhaps we can dish on abilities, etc, with the caveat that we're playing an unfinished game. Time will tell. I would think the alpha should be very close.

Since you're in Canada, probably Eastern time zone, so we'll have to see how our free time matches up. I'm generally available weeknights after 7 your time.

Should be fairly enough since there's only 1 hour difference (I tend to be online around that time till quite a bit later)

Cool I won the signed art. I'm a big collector of video game artbooks so I'm pretty happy with getting this prize. Congrats to all the winners. This was a fun idea and I'm hoping The Watch can do something like this again in the future.

Wow, I won a physical item, I wasn't expecting that being half way down the list of winners!

Fab stuff, I've really enjoyed being a part of this - thanks to Myrthos for all of your hard work!

Good point, Julius. I wonder if the beer in Europe is better than in the states. I'll write up a full report!

Belgium is famous for chocolate and similar products. Probably one of the top 3 places in the world for this.

Wow, I won a physical item, I wasn't expecting that being half way down the list of winners!

Fab stuff, I've really enjoyed being a part of this - thanks to Myrthos for all of your hard work!

Well despite giving money to the kickstarter and the funding drive here at the site, some of us are actually quite cheap and wanted to avoid paying shipping for anything. And by some of us, I mean we Scots.

Belgium is famous for chocolate and similar products. Probably one of the top 3 places in the world for this.

And WAFFLES! You have to try the waffles! They're massive, it's like a dinner and not a snack.

Belgian beer ( the real stuff, not Stella) is among the best in the world, easily and I've had beer all through Europe, USA, Canada, UK and Australia!! The 2 worst beers in my experience were Italian and American. To be fair, that means American commercial brews like Bud, not their boutique beers which I hear are quite good.

Belgian beer ( the real stuff, not Stella) is among the best in the world, easily and I've had beer all through Europe, USA, Canada, UK and Australia!! The 2 worst beers in my experience were Italian and American. To be fair, that means American commercial brews like Bud, not their boutique beers which I hear are quite good.

Yeah American craft brews and things like Bud seem like they came from parallel universes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21541887

Back
Top Bottom